Hardy is going to get exposed and so are his fans.

Going to be glorious. Please sign here if you think Hardy is going to win or even do better than losing a 30-27. Thanks.
Hardy has fans? I think he's athletic and I think that's the best support he gets

Fans? Dude is top 5 bashed fighter on here...

You miss all the threads claiming he is "exciting" and we should all appreciate this A-Level athlete who needs a damm inhaler lmao

I dont even know who his opponent is, but I’ll take Hardy for the win.

Hardy gonna win.

A 13 Others thread is the kiss of death, no matter who he picks they end up losing

Going to be glorious. Please sign here if you think Hardy is going to win or even do better than losing a 30-27. Thanks.
Expose for what ? We all know he is not that great, talented and athletic than that. We had plenty of occasions to see it already.

Where does this analogy come from? Derrick Lewis has proven himself and is known for comeback victories. What evidence is there that Hardy has more power or even similar power to Derrick Lewis? I'm not saying Hardy cannot win, but the because Lewis did Hardy can doesn't work. They're two completely different fighters. Lewis conserves his energy better and rocked Roy Nelson. Hardy was having issues with Ben Sosoli and Allen Crowder.
Volkov is clumsy, often fights vertical w/ his chin up. Derrick hit him with a loaded overhand right that Stevie Wonder could have seen coming from a mile away. If he's susceptible to that, he might be susceptible to getting hit by a powerful, faster, and more explosive Greg Hardy. I'm taking that chance at +300 ; We'll find out shortly

Back