Hardy is going to get exposed and so are his fans.

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Going to be glorious. Please sign here if you think Hardy is going to win or even do better than losing a 30-27. Thanks.

Fans? Dude is top 5 bashed fighter on here...

Fans? Dude is top 5 bashed fighter on here...

giphy.gif

Bold predictions.

Do you want a hug or something, buddeh? Why you attention whoring like this?

I think Hardy's gonna pull the upset. If Derrick can turn his lights out, so can Greg

Yeah Im a realist so Hardy has quite the mountain to climb im excited to see the bout
Not a fan but also hating Hardy was sooo like 3 fights ago

Hardy knocks him out easy.... when is fight and who is he fighting?
Doesn’t matter easy win for Hardy

Hardy wins by KO / TKO. Wouldn't be surprised if the fight will be short.

I thought he was already exposed in his last fight.

I don’t think he has a lot of fans.

If there is such thing as reform and he’s a better person now than before he got into trouble, I have no problems with him winning and developing into a great fighter.

so, war hardy.

Hardy is a good guy who tries really hard to make the world a better place.
But he sucks at fighting.

Exposed for what, being an amateur? We are all well aware of this. If he loses it would be no exposure, it's just what is expected to happen

Going to be glorious. Please sign here if you think Hardy is going to win or even do better than losing a 30-27. Thanks.

Exposed? Exposed as what?

He's big, athletic, and he's super green and lacking skill and poise. I don't think anyone here thinks any more of him than that.

I think Hardy's gonna pull the upset. If Derrick can turn his lights out, so can Greg

Where does this analogy come from? Derrick Lewis has proven himself and is known for comeback victories. What evidence is there that Hardy has more power or even similar power to Derrick Lewis? I'm not saying Hardy cannot win, but the because Lewis did Hardy can doesn't work. They're two completely different fighters. Lewis conserves his energy better and rocked Roy Nelson. Hardy was having issues with Ben Sosoli and Allen Crowder.

hardy probably cant even beat volkov's girlfriend

emoparker.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back