Hardest fight for you to accept the outcome

UFC 76 the first & last UFC I ever placed a bet on,
Shogun Vs Griffin, Liddell vs Jardine easy money... Not!

Wand vs Leben is also hard to take :(

Cro Cop / Gabe, especially at the time.

Cro Cop / Gabe, especially at the time.

This, also. I remember the forums back then when big timmy was champ and everyone was raving about how one low kick from CC would murder him, etc. It was almost a foregone conclusion that CC would be UFC HW champ. Then came Gonzaga and ruined everyone's dreams. Damn him.

JZ Calvan vs. Josh Thompson comes to mind. It was one of these sneaky decision fights, where, at least in my opinion, there was a clear robbery, yet people didn't care at all because it was somewhat close. But if you really analyse that fight, it should have gone to JZ. And it was such a important fight for JZ.

BJ Penn's bullshit losses.

He would have been known as the GOAT if it wasn't for them!

His only loses that can be argued as BS are his first fights with GSP,and Edgar and Even if he had won those fights he still wouldn't have been known as the GOAT

UFC 76 the first & last UFC I ever placed a bet on,
Shogun Vs Griffin, Liddell vs Jardine easy money... Not!

Wand vs Leben is also hard to take :(

Funny enough this was the first ufc card I ever bought. I picked Fitch to beat Diego griffin to beat shogun but that was just based off of well Fitch is from Indiana and I was new then and didn't know shogun or pride so I picked Forrest but when it came to Jardine and Liddell I was so sure of Liddell win by ko

Machida losing to Rampage
Shogun losing to Forrest and Hendo
Pettis losing to Guida
this for me are the exemple of fight in wich the better fighter lost

and also the Anderson Silva's loss to takase and ryo chonnan

Diaz vs. Condit made me ill

Hendo losing to Shields was hard

Chuck being decapitated by Rampage..

And every time BJ Penn lost. Especially to a guy who wears eyeliner. But thats ok because BJ is still the man.

Liddell vs Rashad: Liddell should have crushed Rashad and would have in his prime. I was so excited when this fight was booked because I had been dying to see Rashad lose and get KO'd in the process, I was butt hurt when it didn't happen.

Rampage vs Rashad: Rampage skipped out on their first fight after all of that trash talk, then comes back and looks morbidly obese and stuck in cement the entire fight. I was so dissapointed that Rampage failed the same way Liddell did to finally KO Rashad.

Marcus Davis vs Dan Hardy: Not so much because I loved Marcus or hated Dan, but just because it clearly was responsible for the downfall of Marcus, he never rebounded mentally and he was a fun fighter to watch. I'll always root for the fighter not being a dooche bag pre-fight.

Crocop/Wandy vs UFC: I didn't watch any of CC or Wandy pride fights live as I was more of a UFC guy, but I had seen highlights of them for years and was so excited to see them finally both come over. Was truly disappointing to see them perform so poorly with such high expectations.

Last edited:
It was tough for me to take Franklin's loss to Le. Rich is probably my all time favorite, and I really felt he would dominate that fight.

All of BJ's recent fights... Hard to watch him fight at WW this late in his career

Big Nog vs Mir. He should've just finished it with strikes.

Back