Hardest fight for you to accept the outcome

rhmuzo.gif

But it made this so much sweeter:

4.gif

This.

Plus Jones vs Machida, the success Lyoto was having totallly dissapiered in the 2nd half of the 2nd round FUCKING BS.

Shogun VS Machida 1
Frank Mir VS Nogueira 1 & 2
Cain Velasquez VS Nogueira

As you can probably tell, Minotauro is my all-time favorite fighter.

I still feel pain at the KO Rich suffered at the hands of Cung Le. I thought he never get completely KO'd like that. I'll never say another bad word about TRT if Rich goes back on.

Shogun VS Machida 1
Frank Mir VS Nogueira 1 & 2
Cain Velasquez VS Nogueira

As you can probably tell, Minotauro is my all-time favorite fighter.

Damn im not a huge Nog fan and i was still pissed off even weeks after the 2nd Mir fight.

Henderson vs Newton - even Big John says that's one of the worst decisions he's witnessed in his reffing career.

Hughes vs Newton 1 - they were both out. Should have been a NC or Draw.

UFC (pre Zuffa): Coleman vs Pete Williams. It still breaks my heart when I see the highlight of that kick.

PRIDE: Kerr vs Yamamoto. He had los 3 fights already, against Igor, Herring and Fujita; but after this loss, it was the begining of his downfall, really sad to see such a great fighter take such a hard fall in his carrear.

UFC: Cro Cop vs Gonzaga. No words to describe it, a left high kick? really?

Jones vs Hamil= BS! Jones wasn't given a warning and asking a deaf guy with his eyes closed if he alright is beyond stupid.

Randy vs lesnar

Rampage vs Bader

I feel like that fight was a dream and didn't really happen. There is no way Bader dominated Rampage for 3 rounds. I refuse to believe it.

Not as much as the others.

I really hate when bullshit losses wreck a legacy. So many title fights BJ was robbed in.

the only way for BJ to beat GSP is to let him bring a gun to the cage. Same with Edgar. I don't know what makes you think that he could have done better.

For me i got sick in any of Fedor losses... especialy against Werdrum and Bigfoot, the Hendo one i was kind of prepared but still got hope... life goes on anyway....

I had a hard time watching Ace get his whole career rearranged. At the time I didn't know who Anderson was and thought Rich had it in the bag. Even after the brutal fashion in which it happened I still thought Rich would have an answer for the clinch and everything would get back to normal.

Lessons were learned that day.:redface:

James Irvin getting KO'ed by Mike Kyle still has me salty.

EDIT: Also Genki Sudo losing to Duane Ludwig after that stand up...

Every Wand/Nogs defeat on UFC...

EVERY OF THEM

Back