"Hard-Working American" Myth

I'm poor.

And I got the new Galaxy S5 2 weeks ago. Fully hooked up. I love that phone.
I also have cable, HBO, Xbox 360, 2 laptops, internet access, LA Fitness membership,
MMA membership, a flat screen. Still debating if I should get the PS4 or Xbox One next month.

I bet that you are so poor that your ribs are sticking out, and when they come and film commercial about you and a fly lands on your eye, you don't even blink.

How the hell am I supposed to stay in shape without LA Fitness Platinum Membership privileges?

THINK!!

Wait...there's a platinum membership at LA Fitness? Has Sherdog sued them for theft of intellectual property?

Do Platinum members go to the gym and just flame everyone working out?

Wait...there's a platinum membership at LA Fitness? Has Sherdog sued them for theft of intellectual property?

I can hear it now

You know how I know you are a liberal, cause you are only using 15 pound dumbbells!!

A real American Conservative man is using at least 45 pounds.

Get out of hear and go to some Yoga class, and take your rainbow colored towel with you.

I can hear it now

You know how I know you are a liberal, cause you are only using 15 pound dumbbells!!

Get out of hear and go to some Yoga class, and take your rainbow colored towel with you.

Liberals all work out at Planet Fitness for the judgment free zone.

I can hear it now

yeah nothing screams tough like Ronnie Reagan...

LOL
Of course, from their own private room away from the rest of the heathens.....

Back