hard to get excited for this

talontk

White Belt
Reaction score
who cares about vitor belfort, he just got owned by jon jones so if bisping wins it doesn't mean much

bisping should take this with ease if he can survive the early onslaught

Great to have you on the forums.

But you were excited enough by your lack of excitement to post about it?

I'm not a Vitor nuthugger, but he's pretty much an MMA legend and this should be a good fight. Who cares if he lost to JJ?

You're right getting destroyed by jon jones at this point is crazy! I dont think anyone jones has fought has gotten destroyed! Hes just a boring point fighter

if that is truly your attitude and outlook, why are you on a MMA forum?

Vitor almost beat JJ with an armbar. But I still think Bisping will take this.

a fight isnt exciting unless its 2 of the best in the world,....this is not that, its some past his prime slow predictable old timer vs a very avg non exciting guy who will lose his next fight even if he wins.

What's the point in posting in a MMA forum if you don't care about the fights?

Why so many peoples with accounts with less than 50 post are suddenly rooting for Bisping and trashing Vitor? Maybe must we be a little suspicious about that?

who cares about vitor belfort, he just got owned by jon jones so if bisping wins it doesn't mean much

that bit in bold confirms that you are a fan-can, well done :icon_neut

a fight isnt exciting unless its 2 of the best in the world,....this is not that, its some past his prime slow predictable old timer vs a very avg non exciting guy who will lose his next fight even if he wins.

You must not watch many fights.

So how much Mma do you watch exactly?

I thought this thread was going to be about the co-main event.

Back