hard to get excited for this

But you were excited enough by your lack of excitement to post about it?

im excited that he's not excited but you are excited to point out that he is actually excited. this is more exciting than the fight

Vitor is sort of exciting for as long as his mental health holds up (one round usually) I dont care much for Bisping. If he wins I guess he kind of deserve a shot at Anderson, especially since the Sonnen fight was so close, but I really dislike point-fighting

who cares about vitor belfort, he just got owned by jon jones so if bisping wins it doesn't mean much

I care about Vitor Belfort. Also a large portion of MMA fans. Maybe you like boring ground fighters or something. I personally like explosive strikers ie...Vitor "the phenom" Belfort.

What's a fan-can?

the ts, or more specifically, a terrible fan. just like a fighter who is rubbish is called a "can", i call shitty fans "fan cans". ts just talked down on a fighter for losing to jon jones, i think he definately qualifies

The banhammer has already been swung I see. That didn't take too long ;p

rustling jimmies

Cool.

Banned

24026229.jpg

By far the best ban I've ever had the privilege to witness. And well-deserved.

I'm no Vitor fan, this'll be the first time I cheer for Bisping ever, but even I'm excited for this fight :)

Petey dropping the swift hammer of justice!

Vitor was seconds away from beating one of the best fighters ever to grace LHW. Watching him fight is definitely something to be excited about.

The Ban Hammer came down quick on this one... that's what I like to see.

Back