Hard to be a Volkanovski fan now......

It's hard to be a Volkanovski fan after last night's performance.

To get KO'd like that in spectacular fashion against an up 'n' comer.... Volk looked like he didn't belong in there.

Maybe Volk just wasn't that good. Makes sense. FW is less stacked than BW and LW.

Just how do you get KO'd in spectacular fashion like that? That's the type of KO you get against bums, not so-called GOATs.

But, to be honest, Topuria's striking was a lot gooder than I thought it would be.

Volkanovski is old now. Time to move on.

But I'm happy now... Max can finally get the FW strap again.

Sorry, Volkanovski, nothing personal.
A lot gooder? You mean more better-er, surely

I don't know -- I thought Volk had a few nice moments

How long have you guys been here that you can’t recognize an obvious troll post? You probably think everything is actually fine when your gf says it is after giving you the cold shoulder and ignoring you for days.

To get KO'd like that in spectacular fashion against an up 'n' comer.... Volk looked like he didn't belong in there.

Maybe Volk just wasn't that good. Makes sense. FW is less stacked than BW and LW.

Just how do you get KO'd in spectacular fashion like that? That's the type of KO you get against bums, not so-called GOATs.

But, to be honest, Topuria's striking was a lot gooder than I thought it would be.

lol pretty good troll attempt ngl

I think you are projecting to everyone the defeatist attitude you take toward your own life. Don't be such a weak quitter. People who have never failed, have never tried.

Pity the fighter that has people like you as “fans”.
Bye.

'a lot gooder' - I'm sure he wants smarter people as fans anyway.

Volkanovski just needs to drink a few beers and he’ll be back. However, he was never my friend.

Volk is an all time great in his weight class. 1 loss after being dominant wont chsnge that

don't dismiss Volk as a washed up guy, he faced a very dangerous fighter with tons of power for FW, yet, if you look at Volk's record, he faced guys without power or not known as power punchers; even during Aldo's reign it was hard to see true KO power. That's why Mcg became champ and dominate the division.

Eventually he had to fight someone with reall good power, unfortunately the Islam rematch was the beginning of the end for him; not taking a break to heal the brain was a more dangerous mistake than taking the Topuria fight without having a Ko loss prior to that fight.

This thread is funny. Volk won the first round. He was winning the second round until ilia put his lights out. Topuria has fast and powerful hands. They are also accurate. He strung together a good combo, had Volk back again cage and landed one clean. That’s all it takes especially with a heavy hitter like that. Btw Topuria is undefeated. Calling the guy a bum or anything degrading like that is totally disrespectful. Sounds like you have never seen Ilia fight before. I would have thought volk would have used a bit more grappling, but he did use the leg kicks I said he would spam.

Back