Hard to be a Volkanovski fan now......

he was looking good but that shot would have felled anyone

He's 35. It's unlikely Topuria will be elite at 35. It's the death age for lower weight class fighters. At middleweight and up you can be elite in your late 30s even early 40s, but not at the smaller weight classes

You probably think everything is actually fine when your gf says it is after giving you the cold shoulder and ignoring you for days.
Ah Yes the silent treatment... we let them think we don't like it...

Wow what a fuckin turncoat
Personally, I don't mind a guy losing a fight or three.

Bringing Zuckerberg out in his corner, and all that "old man" gimmicking before the fight... This I have a huge problem with, especially Zuck.

How long have you guys been here that you can’t recognize an obvious troll post? You probably think everything is actually fine when your gf says it is after giving you the cold shoulder and ignoring you for days.

No difference between a 'troll post' and a stupid fucking opinion. We treat idiots like idiots.

Personally, I don't mind a guy losing a fight or three.

Bringing Zuckerberg out in his corner, and all that "old man" gimmicking before the fight... This I have a huge problem with, especially Zuck.
War Volk

Topuria just has an aura of invincibility. Volk lost that to Islam. It's the natural evolution of the division. The lower weights aren't an old man's game. Volk had an amazing strategy, but Topuria just had better reflexes. The better fighter won, and if you gave Volk a year to heal, I don't think he still could pull it off. It's just his time, not that Volk is a bad fighter, his prime is over, which is why he wanted as many fights as possible until it's really gone.

Cool guy, great fighter... Terrible choices going into this fight.

Win, or lose, the man sold his soul to the orange-eyed Facebook alien... I wonder how much he got paid to let Zuck have the "experience".

The gimmick looks like a pre-emptive excuse now too.

He needs a long rest at this stage... And what comes next?

It's hard to be a Volkanovski fan after last night's performance.

To get KO'd like that in spectacular fashion against an up 'n' comer.... Volk looked like he didn't belong in there.

Maybe Volk just wasn't that good. Makes sense. FW is less stacked than BW and LW.

Just how do you get KO'd in spectacular fashion like that? That's the type of KO you get against bums, not so-called GOATs.

But, to be honest, Topuria's striking was a lot gooder than I thought it would be.

Volkanovski is old now. Time to move on.

But I'm happy now... Max can finally get the FW strap again.

Sorry, Volkanovski, nothing personal.
Ur retarded

To get KO'd like that in spectacular fashion against an up 'n' comer.... Volk looked like he didn't belong in there.

Maybe Volk just wasn't that good. Makes sense. FW is less stacked than BW and LW.

Just how do you get KO'd in spectacular fashion like that? That's the type of KO you get against bums, not so-called GOATs.

But, to be honest, Topuria's striking was a lot gooder than I thought it would be.

Maybe he just wasn’t that good? Bro, he beat Holloway 3 times, beat Aldo, TKO’d Chad Mendes, Beat Ortega, TKO’d KZ & Yair.. I can’t believe I read that! LOL

Volk is one of The GOATs, Aldo holds the Crown, but Volk is right in behind him, with Holloway coming in right after Volk.

Maybe he just wasn’t that good? Bro, he beat Holloway 3 times, beat Aldo, TKO’d Chad Mendes, Beat Ortega, TKO’d KZ & Yair.. I can’t believe I read that! LOL

Volk is one of The GOATs, Aldo holds the Crown, but Volk is right in behind him, with Holloway coming in right after Volk.

It breaks my heart that Max never beat Volk.

Did your mother drop you on your head at birth or were you just born retarded.

<WhatIsThis>

black-guy-staring-staring.gif

He was clearing winning right up to the moment he got sent to the shadow realm. Time catches up with everyone.

I hope this thread isn't real, if it is it's one of the kind of posts that makes me think you started watching MMA last week.

Back