News Haqparast vs Gordon set for UFC FN 243, Sandhagen vs Nurmagomedov in negotiations

Going to be focusing the little positive energy I have left on Cory, if he wins it would be absolutely hilarious.

Is Umar vs snadhagen supposed to be main event?

There's two ways this can go:

1) they reject this card again cause they wanted a Conor level event.

2) They love it cause all they see is that last name and kinda sorta think it's khabib fighting. Afterall, they asked WWE to bring in Yokozuna..

I personally think that's a great main event for an international fight night. Do they allow women to fight? If so, do they cover up?

Decent fight.

I still love that they saw that Jared Gordon lost to a bunch of grapplers and tried to 'feed' him to Paddy Pimblett <Lmaoo>

I think Haqparast wins this, if he gets a finish then it was worthwhile taking this fight, if it's another decision then it doesn't really move Haqparast on much IMO.

does Jared have one of those head tattoos that looks like hair? would be pretty bad ass if he does.

If he doesn't, that's immaculate hair. Immaculate.

Haqparast and Gordon just have the most forgettable fights imaginable, I can barely remember any of their fights and they seem to have been around forever just 'being there'. Probably go for Gordon here.

Umar/Cory is such an amazing fight.

I remember the times people were saying Haqparast will be a champion because he is training with Zahabi

I know Cory wants the fights, but shouldn't he theoretically just be able to sit on the sidelines and slide in to face the winner of Sean/Merab when that's in the books? He's certainly a whole lot more deserving than Chito was. I admire the toughness, but Cory should maximize his opportunities just for the financials at minimum.

Let's also be honest, Cory's the #3 contender and Umar is yet to face ranked opposition. Make him beat someone ranked 5-15 first.

If Umar doesn't get Sandhagen to accept the fight, I don't think anyone else will and he'll have to keep fighting lower tier guys and won't get a title shot forever.

If Umar doesn't get Sandhagen to accept the fight, I don't think anyone else will and he'll have to keep fighting lower tier guys and won't get a title shot forever.

Nah, they will force him into the rankings like they did with Islam. Everyone forgets Islam never actually earned a title fight.

Nah, they will force him into the rankings like they did with Islam. Everyone forgets Islam never actually earned a title fight.
I agree, exactly what I was thinking where they magically teleported Islam to #6 for no reason.

I know Cory wants the fights, but shouldn't he theoretically just be able to sit on the sidelines and slide in to face the winner of Sean/Merab when that's in the books? He's certainly a whole lot more deserving than Chito was. I admire the toughness, but Cory should maximize his opportunities just for the financials at minimum.

Let's also be honest, Cory's the #3 contender and Umar is yet to face ranked opposition. Make him beat someone ranked 5-15 first.
He could but If Yan takes another fight let say against Chito or even Umar and wins he could very likely jump over Sandhagen if Sean stays champ considering Yan has a win over Cory and many believe he won against Sean.

I like Jared Gordon here.
His styles been really clicking recently and outside of his cardio failing him against Grant Dawson he’s been effectively well rounded. Nasrat’s length might cause issues early but I think the speed of Gordon helps him score points and out works Nasrat’s jab for a decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back