Happy New Year!!

lewisll

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So, in retrospect, how are you pleased with your accomplishments in the previous year and what are your goals for next year?

Last edited:
Keep my kids happy and safe and try to get fitter!

Hey bud,
Happy New Year to you as well.

2012 was a great year for me and my family. My children were healthy, happy, and attended a host of activities, courses, classes, that has really helped define them, entertain them, and expose all of their talents and interests for the future.

I look forward to improving upon myself as a person, and more so as a father and husband heading into 2013. We all have room for improvement in all we do, and in my eyes being a husband and father are the two most important things to me, so they're my key focus each and every day and the subject of which I measure myself as a person. I want to better tomorrow than I was today, and to broaden that, I want to be better in 2013 than I was in 2012.

What about you my friend. What does your 2013 entail?

my goals for next year are as follows:

become a sherdog admin

do a lot of drugs

flex on dem hoez

I put out my first album in 2012 and am really proud of it. Other than that, it was a pretty boring year.

In 2013, I'd like to eat a Cool Ranch Doritos Loco Taco and shred a guitar solo in the desert on a Les Paul through a Marshall, having walked out of a wedding where my buddy was marrying a supermodel.

Hey bud,
Happy New Year to you as well.

2012 was a great year for me and my family. My children were healthy, happy, and attended a host of activities, courses, classes, that has really helped define them, entertain them, and expose all of their talents and interests for the future.

I look forward to improving upon myself as a person, and more so as a father and husband heading into 2013. We all have room for improvement in all we do, and in my eyes being a husband and father are the two most important things to me, so they're my key focus each and every day and the subject of which I measure myself as a person. I want to better tomorrow than I was today, and to broaden that, I want to be better in 2013 than I was in 2012.

What about you my friend. What does your 2013 entail?

Well my goals are similar to yours in a sense of me bettering myself as a person in all areas possible and to be kind and fair as possible to others.

my goals for next year are as follows:

become a sherdog admin

do a lot of drugs

flex on dem hoez

lol

Back