Happy Halloween! What’s the scariest show/movie you’ve seen?

I was disappointed with Come and See. I can see how its a character study of what the war does to different people but it just seemed bland. And weird for the sake of weird.

Hereditary was the best horror movie I've seen in years. Just rewatched it last month and its top notch.

REC 1, 2, 3? All of them are good if you haven't seen one before.

I can’t do torture movies.

Couldn’t finish Hostel.

For the past decade I’ve watched Freddy #3 on Halloween and I’m forcing myself into the ritual. I’m half asleep.

Scariest? Probably Misery...

Also, Happy Halloween from my beautiful son!

thumbnail

thumbnail

also big shoutout to Ghostwatch. it legit got under my skin pretty good, so i can only imagine the poor bastards that watched it live the night it aired on the BBC1

913NkgGSQ8L._RI_.jpg

Excluding my wedding video that was probably the scariest thing I've seen.

Watched it live on TV curled up in my GFs bedsit cuddled up with her. Afterwards neither of us wanted to leave the bed to go to the bathroom....

Salem's Lot. Saw it when I was a kid. Didn't open the curtains for months. The scariest movie I've watched recently was Man On Wire. The documentary about the French guy who walked between the Twin Towers. I knew he did it but still my hands were sweating

A BBC film called "Threads". Look it up. Definitely worth a watch:

I don't know but Marianne on Netflix is pretty fucking scary. If you're into supernatural horror it's worth the watch.

watched the first episode last night. That old women is creepy AF.

I don't think its possible for a movie to scare me as an adult.

Back