Happy Chinese-Lunar New Year

Interesting that the first girl in OP might be from China but the second is likely a Korean.

Thanks for wishing people that celebrate lunar new year. :D Just back from my relative house, taking a nap and heading to my friend hse in 4hrs for gambling session. :D

EDIT:
For some fortunate telling, people born in the year of Rabbit, 1951, 1975, 1987, 1999 are "supposed" to have fortunate in wealth. From work and investments. Time will tell.

Last edited:
so everything is gonna go right for me this year then. cool.

Are you presuming so because you are 24 this year, monkey Chinese horoscope? If you are, then you are "dead wrong". Because according to Chinese tradition, the year of your Chinese horoscope is supposed to be bad. Wealth and Health. Soo....

I dont believe in this superstitious nonsense. Librans are pragmatics.

I dont believe in this superstitious nonsense. Librans are pragmatics.

^^ Is this sarcasm?

I don't trust horoscope. Capricorn man are supposed to be huge and have large hands. I'm a fly weight. If I'm a MMA fighter, I would have to cut to atom weight or strawweight.

Are you presuming so because you are 24 this year, monkey Chinese horoscope? If you are, then you are "dead wrong". Because according to Chinese tradition, the year of your Chinese horoscope is supposed to be bad. Wealth and Health. Soo....

I was always told that it can go either way, either really good or disasterous.

Just a note to all the you monkeys out there.....you need to be careful the

I was always told that it can go either way, either really good or disasterous.

I have never heard of it going both way, strictly following the traditional belief, it's "supposed" to be bad when you are in your Chinese horoscope year. Because it's the year that you offend the God of Age. So everything should goes wrong.

I can't remember when I was 24, but I remember when I was 12 years old, it was shitty year.

I have never heard of it going both way, strictly following the traditional belief, it's "supposed" to be bad when you are in your Chinese horoscope year. Because it's the year that you offend the God of Age. So everything should goes wrong.

I can't remember when I was 24, but I remember when I was 12 years ago, it was shitty year.

Fair enough. All I know is I was told to wear red undies all year.

Fair enough. All I know is I was told to wear red undies all year.

Haha.. the whole year? Damn. I only wear red undies for CNY. To make myself God of Gambler.

But it rarely works.

I'm in Beijing right now... The fireworks last night were nuts. Like being in a war.

well shit,back to normal then. if i didn't have bad luck,id have no luck.

I think I'm a rat, or something. Doesn't sound good. Need to upgrade.

Edit: I Guess I'm An Ox year. Ox>>>rat.

Demarcus cousins does not approve

I think I'm a rat, or something. Doesn't sound good. Need to upgrade.

Edit: I Guess I'm An Ox year. Ox>>>rat.

Rat is actually a "good" Chinese Horoscope.
Ox, Dragon, Horse, Rooster and Pig are considered "good" Chinese Horoscope. Dragon being the favorite obviously. Horse is likely second, but it's NOT close.

The rest of the Horoscope are neutral and normal. The only "sort-of-bad" one is Snake.

Don't quote me though, I'm no expert. I'm just an average Chinese guy.

so what the hell is a monkey all about then?

My wife is a monkey, err year that is.

385216_1

got my haircut yesterday to bring in the new year. went to dimsum and they had a special NYE special where everything was $2.95. gorged on shumai, pai kuat, xiu long baos, sticky rice wrapped in tea leaves, har gow, and tons of other stuff.

Just googled and realized my western and chinese zodiac animals are the same: sheep/Aries. Weird.

Happy New Year!

Back