Media Happy Champ Champ Day Sherdog!

he butchered eddie easily, great performance

but what khabib did two weeks ago was insane as well.....not that he submitted gaethje, but that he went toe to toe with him, had gaetjhe RUNNING and never let him off the hook for even 1 second. eddie was stupid enough to strike with conor and only resorted to grappling when he was already lit up

khabib just ran straight forward to gaethje, just like he did with barboza, another deadly striker. only difference was that khabib has improved several times since then and gaethje couldnt stop the monster

khabibs performance was insane, imo better than conors

Also an insanely impressive performance, Khabib's best IMO

It's a bit easier to be the first to do something when others aren't allowed to.

Happy Jim Jeffries day, guys! Best boxer of his time!
JimJeffries-217653.jpg

Guys, fill me in, cuz I don't know the history of users here too well. Why does D1 Wrestler completely inhale Conor McGregor's dick if Conor McGregor is the farthest thing from a wrestler? Seems to kinda go against the grain, no?

It's a bit easier to be the first to do something when others aren't allowed to.

Happy Jim Jeffries day, guys! Best boxer of his time!
JimJeffries-217653.jpg

Guys, fill me in, cuz I don't know the history of users here too well. Why does D1 Wrestler completely inhale Conor McGregor's dick if Conor McGregor is the farthest thing from a wrestler? Seems to kinda go against the grain, no?
Because he hates that khabib destroys every d1 wrester under 170 so he holds onto conor's one round he won against khabib, hes the same way about D1 Justin and his one round he won against khabib.

Comon guys, we can't forget the legendary
G0XHiyG.png

Because he hates that khabib destroys every d1 wrester under 170 so he holds onto conor's one round he won against khabib, hes the same way about D1 Justin and his one round he won against khabib.
Yeah, but he goes past praising-Conor-in-order-to-shit-on-Khabib and straight into praise-Conor-at-every-opporunity territories. It's just a level of ball-clinging to a pathetic extreme

BJ pen was the champ at LW when he beat matt hughes for the WW belt. The only reason it is disputed is because dana's rule back then was if he wanted to fight for the WW belt he had to vacate the LW belt.
Bj wasn't the LW champ until after he won and vacated
the WW title. He fought Uno to a draw in a title fight, but was never LW champ until after beating Hughes. He then vacated, left UFC, came back and lost to GSP and Hughes before dropping back down to LW to win the title

He wasn't the LW champ until beating Stevenson

I like champs who defend their belts....

tenor.gif

Back