Happy Birthday, Lusst!

Status
Not open for further replies.
884364502_l.jpg

Flak called dibs 6 months ago.

Thanks guys!

Huh?

Damn, I was out looking for bikini pics of Tea Leoni when you did this.

Didn't find any. This'll have to do...

26329_Tea_Leoni_114704_BestEyeCandyCOM_122_907lo1196831014.jpg

Edited to add...

Tea%20Leoni.jpg

And also...

pic_tea-leoni.jpg

Happy b day...probably don't feel a day older do ya?

Heres a
images

for your sick book Gates of Fire.

Happy birthday, you two! Hey Lust, Finn noticed it's your birthday, so you're special :redface:.

It's my wife's birthday too. But we're celebrating it Saturday at her parents house.

...OR SO I THOUGHT.

I call my wife at her work today, make sure everything is cool with having the actual party and such forth (like giving presents) on Saturday:

Her: "Yeah, I guess."

Which, translated in spouse-speak means:

"You better at the very least get me a card today bub."

30 minutes later I was skipping my bench work out and delivering flowers, a card, and lunch to her at her desk.

Guys, Flak is cheap as all get out if you need a stripper.

It's my wife's birthday too. But we're celebrating it Saturday at her parents house.

...OR SO I THOUGHT.

I call my wife at her work today, make sure everything is cool with having the actual party and such forth (like giving presents) on Saturday:

Her: "Yeah, I guess."

Which, translated in spouse-speak means:

"You better at the very least get me a card today bub."

30 minutes later I was skipping my bench work out and delivering flowers, a card, and lunch to her at her desk.

Lol, hilarious. Bet she was real happy, you can't ever go wrong with that.

Happy birthday, Lusst. I forgot that you ain't a whole heckuva lot older than me... I feel old now...

Happy birthday. And because I didn't get to say it in the chimp calling, racist, crossfit, ban thread, CHIMPS ARE NOT MONKEYS! THEY ARE APES! Nobody called anybody a monkey. *stands on animal classification soap box in disgust over ignorance*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back