Happy 50th birthday to Mirko Cro Cop Filipovic!

Best LHK All time?

• Yes

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • YES

Votes: 39 73.6%

• Total voters

WoozyFailGuy

Mel Gibson's Attorney
Platinum Member
Reaction score
They don't make em like they used to. Happy birthday to one of my favorite fighters, a Just Bleed Preacher rather than disciple, Mirko Cro Cop Filipovic.
who-wins-mma-stipe-miocic-or-prime-mirko-cro-cop.jpg

I watched Pride Shockwave 2005 last night which included his fight against Hunto. He lost but damn its crazy seeing the caliber of HWs Pride had back in the day, they went pretty hard for 20 mins which I doubt most modern HWs could do especially with the 10 min 1st round. I guess when you allow roids and have Yakuza money to throw at fighters you can make magic happen because those two look like they could crack the top 5-10 even today.

Last edited:
They don't make em like they used to. Happy birthday to one of my favorite fighters, a Just Bleed Preacher rather than disciple, Mirko Cro Cop Filipovic.

Great tribute to one of the best and most fierce warriors from a background mostly void of both money & mentors. His earliest training videos show a humble and determined teen destined to to rise to the top of any combat sport in the world. He proved that being focused and making daily sacrifices would be his key to unlock an incredible future warrior willing to fight the best anytime, anywhere on the planet.

Back