News Haney vs Ryan García DAZN PPV Golden Boy April 20th @ Barclays

At this point watchning this kid box is devoid of the slightest interest.
The amount of people on Twitter saying things like "he's just doing this to promote the fight" makes me think whatever mental problems he has are contagious. Who the hell wants to watch a guy with a broken brain get punched in the head?

He was probably abused as a kid and he's going through some kind of psychosis right now because of it/trying to connect that abuse to some sort of orchestrated elite plan because he cant make sense of why it happened. He might be going through some sort of oppression right now too with the people around him trying to institutionalise him or take control of his money or something too and he's connecting that current abuse with past traumas.

Also just got divorced some weeks ago and his ex-wife took his kid too.

Dude needs to be out of the public eye and spend some months in a monestary or something get rid of all his shit.

He was probably abused as a kid and he's going through some kind of psychosis right now because of it/trying to connect that abuse to some sort of orchestrated elite plan because he cant make sense of why it happened. He might be going through some sort of oppression right now too with the people around him trying to institutionalise him or take control of his money or something too and he's connecting that current abuse with past traumas.

Also just got divorced some weeks ago and his ex-wife took his kid too.

Dude needs to be out of the public eye and spend some months in a monestary or something get rid of all his shit.
unfortunately those types of past abuses never go away and are very confusing to accept especially if it’s been forgotten for a while

No fucking shot he got abused as a 2 year old and now that he's high as shit he suddenly brings it up, infantile amnesia is a thing so i don't buy any of the nonsense this lunatic is spouting. Dude needs to retire and spend a decent amount of time in a rehab center instead of getting his shit pushed in by Haney, and he should also be on suicide watch for the foreseeable future.

No fucking shot he got abused as a 2 year old and now that he's high as shit he suddenly brings it up, infantile amnesia is a thing so i don't buy any of the nonsense this lunatic is spouting. Dude needs to retire and spend a decent amount of time in a rehab center instead of getting his shit pushed in by Haney, and he should also be on suicide watch for the foreseeable future.
Yeah it's hard for me to believe that it happened to him at that age. Most people can't remember a damn thing before the age of 4 or 5. Nevertheless he's gone full #metoo and this fight should be canceled. He needs professional help.

regardless of what is true, dude does not belong anywhere near a ring, not even car crash appeal left

I hope they postpone this. Garcia needs to get his mind right first. He has the heart of a lion but he needs to be smart because the mental is the most important in fighting. I can tell he’s been drinking I truly hope he’s ok.

Reactions: Ruv

My thoughts are that the New York commission might step in and stop this fight in Ryan keeps acting like this.

They're careful about any possible liability issues since Magomed Abdusalamov won that lawsuit against them over the negligence of the ring doctors in his fight.

Ryan may be nuts but he still has IG baddies chasing him.

I can't tell if its mental illness & or drugs, but he's in no condition to be fighting one of the best fighters in the world.

Nobody brings up their rape or child molestation in general to sell a fkn boxing fight. So people can stop with the "he's just trying to sell a fight" theory.

He has legit let social media clout take over his life to the point where he feels he's some far right Christian holly superhero for these Stans and simps. So what that you can't get instant gratification and approval from complete strangers for a few days

He's showing all the classic signs of a skitzed out druggie.
-Constantly claiming to have secret information that only they know but its simply just butchering a known conspiracy.
-Aligning himself with other skitzed out druggie social outcast or extremist
-Constantly saying he's going to expose people and the truth while literally exposing nothing
-Arguing with another drugged up codependent girlfriend/boyfriend without a single consideration to their surroundings
-Always playing the victim or woa is me angle.

I know weed is innocuous to most people, but to people who are prone to borderline bi-polar & even schizophrenia, it honestly is pretty dangerous & puts them over the edge. Sometimes for good. Terrible to see somebody unravel like this. Its like a car crash you can't look away from.

Last edited:

I can't tell if its mental illness & or drugs, but he's in no condition to be fighting one of the best fighters in the world.

Nobody brings up their rape or child molestation in general to sell a fkn boxing fight. So people can stop with the "he's just trying to sell a fight" theory.

He has legit let social media clout take over his life to the point where he feels he's some far right Christian holly superhero for these Stans and simps. So what that you can't get instant gratification and approval from complete strangers for a few days

-Constantly claiming to have secret information that only they know but its simply just butchering a known conspiracy.
-Constantly saying he's going to expose people and the truth while literally exposing nothing
-Arguing with another drugged up codependent girlfriend/boyfriend without a single consideration to their surroundings

I know weed is innocuous to most people, but to people who are prone to borderline bi-polar & even schizophrenia, it honestly is pretty dangerous & puts them over the edge. Sometimes for good. Terrible to see somebody unravel like this. Its like a car crash you can't look away from.

He's also in prime years for schizophrenia to start rearing its head, especially if he's exasperating the condition with drugs.

Anyone think Ryan's doing this to get out of the fight?

Another loss and the cat's out of the bag.

Remaining mysterious with one loss and he can still make loads of money off of his claim to being a great boxer.

I know weed is innocuous to most people, but to people who are prone to borderline bi-polar & even schizophrenia, it honestly is pretty dangerous & puts them over the edge. Sometimes for good. Terrible to see somebody unravel like this. Its like a car crash you can't look away fBoxer.

Agreed 100 on weed.

People think it's harmless, but I have personally seen it throw people over the edge mentally. I've seen it completely heighten their paranoia and send them spiraling.

It CAN HELP some people, too, but it can really push mental illness in the wrong direction for some.

If this isn't a troll, to be honest young guys already showing severe signs of mental illness like Ryan and Teofimo should not be getting hit in the head for a living by absolute killers.

But definitely not taking a Bimbo insta thots word for it.

Dude is grown now. Da fuck is he oppressed?
Either he fights or he doesn't. He's still rich either way. Dude was rich due to social media prior to even being considered a real pro contender. He's a father himself.

If somehow his parents are forcing him to fight when he doesn't want to then don't talk shit like you're about that action. Tell them to stop mooching and just move on with your life as an influencer. Too grown to be having his parents control his bank accounts & car keys lol.

Maybe he knows he isn't as good as the hype and another loss will be absolutely brutal for his endeavors.

Keeping it a mystery can help him continue to make money in other avenues.

I don't think the kid is a great Boxer. I see no toughness. Kid folds under immense pressure. He cares more about money and fame.

This makes sense to me, any possibility that those are effects of party drugs like cocaine?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back