• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Hamzat tough love play fighting post-fight

DebtCollectorMMA

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Is normal

ElatedDiscreteGoral-size_restricted.gif

You can't try to assert dominance like that after getting knocked down and almost tapping to strikes.
Be honest, you were on a shit ton of drugs when you watched the fight

How the fuck do you
1. feel he almost tapped to strikes
2. "Almost" tap to strikes

Mind showing me that particular sequence?

How the fuck do you

Who cares, the point was on point; don't try to assert dominance when you scraped by.

Who cares, the point was on point; don't try to assert dominance when you scraped by.
I think that's how he is and you guys are just making a mountain out of a molehill. Nothing more, nothing less. Gilbert clearly cared about it less than you guys did.

Invalid points are invalid. Just because you don't like khamzat, is no reason to just accept flat out lies.

How the fuck do you

I implore you to calm down sherbro, let's not turn this into a hostage situation.

lol people this is not about asserting dominance this is just a more violent way of showing compassion and love for another
It would've irritated the piss out of me if I were Gilbert, but I don't think Khamzat meant anything by it. He was caught up in the moment after his first war.

lol people this is not about asserting dominance this is just a more violent way of showing compassion and love for another
This. I imagine Khamzat expressing to Burns what a tough m'fer he (Burns) is.

If you look closely he headbutted him almost in the exact location Burns had a cut from during the fight, which at the time I thought was dodgy and could have exacerbated that cut, potentially affecting the judges decisions. Not saying it was intentional, I'm just saying look into it.

Watching live I only saw Burns' right hook dropping Khamzat, but from this angle Borz is out of balance from a headbutt, exactly when Burns throws the hook:

It wasn't intentional or anything, but interesting since you didn't see that from the live camera angle.

Back