Hammer Down Strenght?

FBMANIMAL

White Belt
Reaction score
http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1034530

Hey guys I'm new here and I was wondering what you think about this program. I tried to search the forums for it and nothing came up. Just wondering what you guys would do different or add. I don't do the hammer down endurance part because I don't like the way its structured, but I thought the strength part wasn't so bad. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

It has all the elements of a decent program.

Interesting article. Thanks for posting. I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone on here trying this one before.

It'alright. Quite frankly, some of the exercises are fucking stupid. DB Row for 3 reps? Single leg DB deadlifts for a 3RM? Who makes up this shit with a straight face.

Yeah I know, some of the exercises are a little strange. I thought about omitting the one leg DB deadlifts for more reps of regular deadlifts. The side deadlifts are also strange, but I kind of like them.

It'alright. Quite frankly, some of the exercises are fucking stupid. DB Row for 3 reps? Single leg DB deadlifts for a 3RM? Who makes up this shit with a straight face.

People who are trying to sell supplements.

Back