Hamill Bisping has been topped

dryhumper guy did nothing except the takedown and the goofy kicks, He lost the fight

Both Bisping and Hamill will be in the UFC HOF. Bisping for being a champion and having a long and solid career in the organization; and Hamill, for beating a juiced up Jonathan Jones.

Both Bisping and Hamill will be in the UFC HOF. Bisping for being a champion and having a long and solid career in the organization; and Hamill, for beating a juiced up Jonathan Jones.

Watch fights, don't just read records and wikipedia articles.

"Beating"

vs the other guy who did exactly nothing and was like 1 of 9 on td defended
At least he hit him with some good kicks and punches. Dryhumper guy is in the ufc only because he was in the olympics

Judges made the necessary mental adjustments after the late punch. Also, they're PRIDE fans.

Hall of fame, for getting soundly beaten in a fight, only to have your opponent get DQd? I understand a win is a win, but that fight is NOT something that gets a person into the HOF. Think about it FFS.

Now, actually go watch that fight, since you haven't yet, and you'll see what I mean.

good decision, takedowns should not count for too much unless their is more punches and gnp...

It was a close decision, whichever of them won, it wasn't gonna be a robbery. That last round they were just way to tired to do anything.

Hall of fame, for getting soundly beaten in a fight, only to have your opponent get DQd? I understand a win is a win, but that fight is NOT something that gets a person into the HOF. Think about it FFS.

Listen, I don't write the rules. When I look at Hamill's career, I see a W next to his name against Jonathan D. Jones.

Hamill/Bisping isn't even close to being the most controversial decision these days

Listen, I don't write the rules. When I look at Hamill's career, I see a W next to his name against Jonathan D. Jones.

Fuck you are thick headed.

I never implied he didn't get the win, the point, the one you're not grasping, is that my first post, the one you replied to yet still don't understand is that THAT fight is not what will get Hammil into the HOF. Watch the fight and think about if for just a fraction of a second.

Bisping beat Hamill 2 rounds to 1. Deal with it.

Back