Hamill Bisping has been topped

Fuck you are thick headed.

I never implied he didn't get the win, the point, the one you're not grasping, is that my first post, the one you replied to yet still don't understand is that THAT fight is not what will get Hammil into the HOF. Watch the fight and think about if for just a fraction of a second.

57648958.jpg

Fuck you are thick headed.

I never implied he didn't get the win, the point, the one you're not grasping, is that my first post, the one you replied to yet still don't understand is that THAT fight is not what will get Hammil into the HOF. Watch the fight and think about if for just a fraction of a second.
Wow, this is pretty funny. You really can't tell that you're being screwed with....?

Hamill/Bisping isn't even close to being the most controversial decision these days

Oh yea it is. Sherdog is just full of drama queens that go into into sand-on-their-clit mode when their fighter loses. Most have never seen Hammil/Bisping, let alone when it happened. It was an obviously bad decision, further suspicious that it was only the first or second card in England.

Biggest robbery in UFC history is still Elkins/Omigawa. That shit was a clear 30-27 to Omigawa, yet he ended up losing a unanimous decision.

Back