International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

I just want to point out that my S-tier commentators on the topic are all Jewish people:

Max Blumenthal, Aaron Maté, Norman Finkelstein.

Time to shelf those bogus "Anti-Semitism" claims.

Anti-Zionism isn't Anti-Semitism.

Palestine has ZERO chance under a Trump presidency. Jared Kushner already has plans to buy up property and turn it into a beachfront resort.

The day Trump is sworn in?

That's the day Palestine dies.

You can talk to and convince V.P. Harris, you CANNOT do that with Trump because he's ALWAYS the smartest man in the room.

In his mind.

Palestine has ZERO chance under a Trump presidency. Jared Kushner already has plans to buy up property and turn it into a beachfront resort.

You can talk to and convince V.P. Harris, you CANNOT do that with Trump because he's ALWAYS the smartest man in the room.

In his mind.

A Trump Presidency guarantees many decades more conflict, not only in Israel/Palestine, but also Ukraine when he tries to force them to cede territories to Russia.

It will be an utter disaster, absolutely no questions, and the possibility of Iran being drawn fully into a conflict will be higher.

“We were living in so much fear. When the school was hit, we had people killed and injured. There was nothing there to eat or drink. The water tanker that was usually sent to us was bombed by the Israelis. It was like that for days. Three days ago, a quadcopter descended on the school at nine in the morning, giving us an ultimatum to get out by 10. The quadcopter loudspeaker said we had to evacuate the school because we were in a dangerous fighting zone.”

“We didn’t have time to pack our stuff. It gave us just one hour. After just 10 minutes, Israeli airplanes bombed the school. It was a big massacre with over 30 wounded and more than 10 killed.”

In the video, the wounded and dead on the bloody stairs are not the only casualties. Nevine leaves the stairwell, and runs to a man probably in his sixties, who is leaning over a pile of bags with his head in his hands. She looks to see if somehow, he has survived a severe neck wound and screams when she sees that he has not.

“Help him, he’s dead – it’s Uncle Abu Mohammed.”

Three days later I sent questions for a Palestinian freelance journalist to ask her at al Ahli hospital in Gaza City. One was about Abu Mohammed.

“He was our neighbour. His two sons were also killed… one had half his head gone.”

----

This is the kind of 'notice' that the IDF are giving.

This is the kind of behaviour that some of the complete idiots on here hand wave.

Imagine being a keyboard warrior sat behind a screen telling everyone day in, day out how they don't give a fuck and this should be allowed to continue. Utter scumbags.

A Trump Presidency guarantees many decades more conflict, not only in Israel/Palestine, but also Ukraine when he tries to force them to cede territories to Russia.

It will be an utter disaster, absolutely no questions, and the possibility of Iran being drawn fully into a conflict will be higher.
Yep. And the idea that Trump will be an anti-war candidate is one of the most laughably ridiculous things I've ever heard.

I heard an interesting framing of "harm reduction voting", I believe on The Majority Report (my memory is spotty), that said to consider thinking of it as something to the effect of picking your opponent.

I won't argue with someone on their voting (I've abstained or voted 3rd party before so I'd be a hypocrite anyway) but I do disagree with anyone trying to falsely equivocate Kamala and Trump.

Palestine has ZERO chance under a Trump presidency.
The US President doesn't control Israel, Israel controls the US President.

Israel is doing exactly what they want with Biden/Harris in office. They have exerted absolutely no use of leverage, even when their "red-lines" were crossed.

There is ZERO difference between the two candidates.

The only candidate that could make a difference is Jill Stein and she doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of being close to winning.

Fear not, the genocide will continue.

I just want to point out that my S-tier commentators on the topic are all Jewish people:

Max Blumenthal, Aaron Maté, Norman Finkelstein.

Time to shelf those bogus "Anti-Semitism" claims.

Anti-Zionism isn't Anti-Semitism.
Democracy Now has this reporter from Tel Aviv named Ori smoething, He is good too.

In his mind.
Maybe it has to get worse before it can get better. The current Dem elite are full partners in the current ethnic cleansing and genocide.

The IDF leadership is feeling confident.
Understandable considering the recent succes.

Lets just hope they nail the exit strategy so this war can end

Again I fear this is a gross underestimate given the scale of destruction and deprivation we've seen in the last year.

Of course it is. All of Gaza is under rubble, so it'd be a practical impossibility that there aren't tons of dead people underneath. And also that there are no additional deaths for months.

The Lancet estimates about 200K dead.

Want to do an account bet that Israel will create settlements in gaza within an agreed upon timeframe?
Not really no.

At this point i dont expect them to permamently settle in Gaza,
But i fully expect them to create buffer/security zones to prevent more attacks like october 7th. (Like alot of people have said on here, Israel didnt do enough to prevent it, so they should do more)
I'm afraid you're going to call those settlements.

don't you know that's why they (the jews) did 10/7 to begin with?
It all started with the jews convincing Sammy's wife that she needed a BBC, shit has been going downhill since then.

No one in particular no.

Telling. I didn't think so, somehow, I think we all know what is going to happen.

Settlements will be built pretending to be security measures, and bit by bit Gaza will be eaten into and eroded of Palestinian influence, faster if they fight back or "defend themselves" as Israel would facetiously term it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bat123
Back