International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

The fact that these guys are allowed to say this on a YouTube channel fully monetized is crazy. If someone was saying this about Israeli's it would get taken down in two seconds.
Yes this is beyond insane. Did you report it?

Some content escapes automatic algorithms and must be manually reported.

I tried reporting it but it wouldn't allow me without IG account. I encourage everyone outraged by it with an account to report it.

A part of me thinks these morons are just edgelords who are doing this for notoriety and clicks.

Without getting into generic free speech arguments, these scumbags should be demonetised and deplatformed on all international sites.

Did you report it? If not, that's how those videos get removed and their channel gets demonetized or banned. It is also how algorithms learn. I report similar content all the time.

Irrelevant to trying to lump all Israelis into Netanyahu’s. Smotrich and ben Gvir insanity .

It's the same as well hamas did October 7 so all Palestinians did it and condoned it ....

To me anyhow
I stated Israel, as in the nation. Not individuals.

Though, I have been shocked at some of the polling among Israelis as reported on Democracy Now and Heratz.

Yes this is beyond insane. Did you report it?

Some content escapes automatic algorithms and must be manually reported.

I tried reporting it but it wouldn't allow me without IG account. I encourage everyone outraged by it with an account to report it.

A part of me thinks these morons are just edgelords who are doing this for notoriety and clicks.
The video was from YouTube, that IG clip is someone else's account. They had set the videos in question to "private" when the story got big, but the videos had already been up for weeks, and I can assure you people were likely reporting it. Accounts have been closed for less.

Did you report it? If not, that's how those videos get removed and their channel gets demonetized or banned. It is also how algorithms learn. I report similar content all the time.

I will do, gonna have to track down the channel.

Where can they go for shelter? Egypt and Israel has them locked out to make new lives for themselves somewherelse.

Without getting into generic free speech arguments, these scumbags should be demonetised and deplatformed on all international sites.

The fact that these guys are allowed to say this on a YouTube channel fully monetized is crazy. If someone was saying this about Israeli's it would get taken down in two seconds.

I disagree. I'd rather have scumbags like this out in the open so everyone can see what people really think.

Haaretz : Israeli Society Has Truly Fallen to Cruelty, Violence and Apathy. Just Look at Us

On Friday, 11 funerals were held in the Jenin refugee camp. None of them could be buried during the 10 preceding days, on account of the brutal Israel Defense Forces operation in the camp. The bodies of another five people were seized by the army, for its purposes.

On Friday morning the IDF left the camp, after completing the mission that was given the sadistic name Operation Summer Camp, and residents began returning to what was left of their homes. The sights were even worse than the scenes of destruction after 2002's Operation Defensive Shield and the behavior of the soldiers was more violent and vicious than ever before. About two-thirds of the camp's approximately 12,000 residents were removed from it, led in refugee columns under the supervision of the soldiers.

Soldiers shot and killed a 13-year-old girl. Bana Laboum died in her home in the village of Qaryout, whose residents tried to defend themselves after settlers set fire to their fields. The settlers riot, the army comes – and kills Palestinians, oddly enough. "Confrontations," the media calls the incidents. In the insanity of the occupation, the aggressor is the victim.
At around the same time, in the village of Beita, soldiers killed a protester. Aysenur Ezgi Eygi was shot in the head during a demonstration against the wildcat settlement Evyatar, which was built on the village's land and has already cost the lives of at least seven Palestinians.

On Saturday, Josh Breiner published a video filmed in Megiddo Prison the morning of the criminal killings, in which dozens of Palestinians lie on the floor – prostrate, half-naked, their wrists bound behind their backs – as Israeli guards walk past them; one holds a police dog that passes inches from the detainees' faces, barking viciously.

All this happened on Friday, an ordinary day. Israel yawned. Look at what happened Friday in the Jenin refugee camp, in Qaryout, in Beita and in Megiddo Prison – and perhaps you will see us, finally.

Read a copy of the rest of the article here

@Anewt a good read above mate. I put a link without paywall. I'm not the only saying the whole Israeli society has fallen into inhumane cruelty, Israelis are saying it too. It's not just a few bad apples. If it is indeed the reality, we need to be able to say that it's the reality.

@Anewt a good read above mate. I put a link without paywall. I'm not the only saying the whole Israeli society has fallen into inhumane cruelty, Israelis are saying it too. It's not just a few bad a pples. If it is indeed the reality, we need to be able to say that it's the reality.

It's all good I have haaretz due to my curiosity . Yes and plenty of videos and articles came out that the entire Palestinian population was hamas and countless Palestinians said it as well. They've been used as ammo the entire time.

We definitely should be able to critise Israel and we do. ( although it's still very one way )

The fact that major Israeli news is reporting like that shows me it's definitely not the entirety of the Israeli society..

I didn't accept it for Palestinians and I won't for Israelis either sorry. No matter the horror stories the videos and the polls and comments such as 83% support hamas or whatever it was.

As long as there's innocent individuals I won't play the all are x game.

Just how my brain works .

I'm never going to agree with
The whole Israeli society has fallen into inhumane cruelty,

For instance that author Is a great example imo

It's all good I have haaretz due to my curiosity . Yes and plenty of videos and articles came out that the entire Palestinian population was hamas and countless Palestinians said it as well. They've been used as ammo the entire time.

We definitely should be able to critise Israel and we do. ( although it's still very one way )

The fact that major Israeli news is reporting like that shows me it's definitely not the entirety of the Israeli society..

I didn't accept it for Palestinians and I won't for Israelis either sorry. No matter the horror stories the videos and the polls and comments such as 83% support hamas or whatever it was.

As long as there's innocent individuals I won't play the all are x game.

Just how my brain works .

I'm never going to agree with
The whole Israeli society has fallen into inhumane cruelty,

For instance that author Is a great example imo

It's not a major Israeli news outlet per say, it's just one Israeli that uses the "opinion" rubric. Just like if someone was posting on medium.

I agree with isolated polls not telling the whole story on both sides, what's I'm suggesting is when there is an accumulative flow of evidence that shows and confirm the same thing day after day for months, it's not an isolated incident, it's basically the mainstream view.

Now if we ask ourselves in which camp have we seen a constant flow of cruelty and dehumanising every day on and on for months from ministers, talk shows, soldiers, podcasts, protests, social media and such... Well everyone can answer this for himself.

Biden and Harris have known of this for weeks from a letter signed by 45 American doctors who were there.

"IT'S CLEARLY DELIBERATE."

I respectively ask at this point, for team genocide, if they care to even return to this thread at this point, to at least stop gloating.

Biden and Harris have known of this for weeks from a letter signed by 45 American doctors who were there.

"IT'S CLEARLY DELIBERATE."

I respectively ask at this point, for team genocide, if they care to even return to this thread at this point, to at least stop gloating.

Genocide Joe and Holocaust Harris could care less...

Back