International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

The fact that these guys are allowed to say this on a YouTube channel fully monetized is crazy. If someone was saying this about Israeli's it would get taken down in two seconds.
The videos appear to be set to private right now.

The fact that these guys are allowed to say this on a YouTube channel fully monetized is crazy. If someone was saying this about Israeli's it would get taken down in two seconds.

Without getting into generic free speech arguments, these scumbags should be demonetised and deplatformed on all international sites.

Wah, wah. You started it. You're projecting. Stop deflecting. You're a liar.

Copy and pasted everything I accused you of doing. So original, bro. You know, if you weren't such a fucking hypocrite, I'd treat you with less contempt. There's absolutely nothing redeemable about your character.

PMS-ing again?

Wasnt Israel funding hamas to not call for peace?

Irrelevant to trying to lump all Israelis into Netanyahu’s. Smotrich and ben Gvir insanity .

It's the same as well hamas did October 7 so all Palestinians did it and condoned it ....

To me anyhow

Without getting into generic free speech arguments, these scumbags should be demonetised and deplatformed on all international sites.
Demonetised definitely . Deplatformed not sure ?

My automatic thought was Nah keep the scum in the light don't let them hide in the shadows.

But . I really wouldn't be surprised if he's called for violence explicitly. Not just condoning it.

If he's done that. Bye bye imo

The Israeli Stormtroopers of Death executed a US citizen and activist in the West Bank today...

American shot in the head at her first protest against West Bank expansion.

Well done IDF, she was no doubt an existential threat to Israel...
Pretty sad this one ladies death will make more of a impact than the deaths of hundreds of children and women.

Odd world

Rip to her

Pretty sad this one ladies death will make more of a impact than the deaths of hundreds of children and women.

Odd world

Rip to her

Truly awful, but likely very true.

The US does not want to attribute blame yet, asking for an investigation. Turkey, less so.

The Israeli Stormtroopers of Death executed a US citizen and activist in the West Bank today...

I get why “israel is killing american citizens” is an activist hook but it’s unfortunate that hook has to implicitly value american lives more than others in an effort to change anything

It's ok. Americans can die if it's Israelis who murders them. Israeli lives matter more than American lives to America. USA exist to serve Israel and its interests, literally

A bunch of animals illegal settlers harassing civilians in the west bank but hey they're the good guys

I get why “israel is killing american citizens” is an activist hook but it’s unfortunate that hook has to implicitly value american lives more than others in an effort to change anything
I understand where you're coming from, but I think it's natural to care more about your country men or woman compared to somebody else's

Back