• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

You stole ThunderCuckold's stick here.

I assume you mean schtick, but the entire reason the laughing emilia clarke gif is a thing on this forum after the GOT emote purge is because of me.

It was my schtick for years.

"BuT HollywoodNicky"

HollywoodNicky got banned for being an anti-semite during a time on sherdog they just let white nationalists post here. lmao

Last edited:

Rough world. Interesting read

Strong woman

It's actually insane to me @SammyPops isn't banned with a post history like this. lmao

5 fucking pages of this horseshit, had to cut the first page in half. This is just results for "goy"

Fw7zVTa.png

I assume you mean schtick, but the entire reason the laughing emilia clarke gif is a thing on this forum after the GOT emote purge is because of me.

It was my schtick for years.

"BuT HollywoodNicky"

HollywoodNicky got banned for being an anti-semite during a time on sherdog they just let white nationalists post here. lmao
Like i said, I cannot comment on Nicky as its common in the West to claim everything is antisemitism.

Your statement doesn't address what the fuck I was asking, idiot.

Israeli's are putting dirt on their face and mocking injured and dead Palestinian children all over TikTok. Israelis are literally blocking food and aide trucks into Gaza. There is a large portion of their population gleeful at the prospect of Gaza being leveled. If you haven't been exposed to any of this you are living in a fucking bubble.

Also, I'm not a fucking victim. You should see how many guns I own.
I know you're not a victim, so please stop acting like one.

And yeah my post adressed any relevant concern.

It's actually insane to me @SammyPops isn't banned with a post history like this. lmao

5 fucking pages of this horseshit, had to cut the first page in half. This is just results for "goy"

Fw7zVTa.png
Well here's the thing, without context, I thought he was an average Israeli poster.
Nothing in there is war room ban worthy.
The current regime in Israel is 100% an ethnic supremacist one and there is nothing wrong with pointing that out. His goy posting goes a little hard, and honestly I am a person who thinks the term is disgusting even ironically used.
I am not cattle and anyone calling me such is an enemy of my blood and would be treated that way, regardless of their religion.

Well here's the thing, without context, I thought he was an average Israeli poster.
Nothing in there is war room ban worthy.
The current regime in Israel is 100% an ethnic supremacist one and there is nothing wrong with pointing that out. His goy posting goes a little hard, and honestly I am a person who thinks the term is disgusting even ironically used.
I am not cattle and anyone calling me such is an enemy of my blood and would be treated that way, regardless of their religion.

Fw7zVTa.png
I never call for violence against any ethnic/racial groups.
I acknowledge that not all jews believe in their religous texts
Those orthodox jews protesting in Israel most certainly do
Its also possible I went too far with some statements. Unlike many here, I admit my errors.

I will leave it there

lmao this isn't oops I let a little goy slip out my bad.

There is years of this shit, not just a little one time oopsie, and dredged up within an incredibly narrow context..

This is who you are even if you're too dumb to see it.
I'm less concerned with someone badly shitposting than with someone who actually believes sections of the Talmud that call other races cattle who can be k*lled, robbed, etc with no consequence, aren't you?

I'm less concerned with someone badly shitposting than with someone who actually believes sections of the Talmud that call other races cattle who can be k*lled, robbed, etc with no consequence, aren't you?

What about someone else? I'm talking about this dickhole in the thread. lmao

Every estimate I saw stated by the IDF for months was 35K Hamas.

Even if we go by the high end of saying 70,000 non-combatants are helping Hamas. And ALL of those 70,000 were kids (which is quite ridiculous).

70,000 out of 1.1 million kids is only 6.36% of the kid population.

Plus you're just pulling these figures out of your ass. 70,000-80,000 Gazan kids are helping Hamas! Uhm yea says what evidence? Literally zero proof this is happening.

Meanwhile, the raw populations numbers are a hard fact. Half the Gazan population is under 18 years of age. And almost 40% are under 14.

At this point it has to be 6 figures. No one has had any capacity to do any real count for a very long time. And the number has remained almost frozen as a result.

Back