• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

And out of those civilians we don't know how many were actually killed by the IDF in crossfire and in the "Hannibal Directive"...
Great reasoning bro
I'll use it to support the Israeli then too,

We know that Hamas has shot at their own people when they try to flee, so we can only assume that a vast amount of the total casualties in Gaza are due to Hamas' "human shield directive".

Same as the campaign of repression here in Toronto and elsewhere, they have no legal case against the vast majority of anti-genocide protesters so they resort to this fascist bullshit. The process itself is the punishment and the point is to intimidate anyone from speaking out against the slaughter of Palestinians.

Same as the campaign of repression here in Toronto and elsewhere, they have no legal case against the vast majority of anti-genocide protesters so they resort to this fascist bullshit. The process itself is the punishment and the point is to intimidate anyone from speaking out against the slaughter of Palestinians.

Zionistss control who does and does not deserve freedoms in Canada and the US.

Great reasoning bro
I'll use it to support the Israeli then too,

We know that Hamas has shot at their own people when they try to flee, so we can only assume that a vast amount of the total casualties in Gaza are due to Hamas' "human shield directive".
What "reasoning" are you talking about? I don't support Hamas. I don't support the killing of civilians on that day and never have. Unlike you who supports the ongoing slaughter of civilians happening daily at the hands of the Israeli forces.

Someone made a claim about numbers that were three times as large as they were, and likely less than that when you factor in the ones killed by the Israeli side.

What "reasoning" are you talking about? I don't support Hamas. I don't support the killing of civilians on that day and never have. Unlike you who supports the ongoing slaughter of civilians happening daily at the hands of the Israeli forces.

Someone made a claim about numbers that were three times as large as they were, and likely less than that when you factor in the ones killed by the Israeli side.
That's the point, i was mocking your lack of reasoning in that borderline retarded post.

And no i don't support the slaughter of civilians by the Israeli forces.
I do however fully support the slaughter of Hamas & supporters, the fact they made it a strategy to surround themselves with civilians is tragic to say the least, but ultimately also their responsibility

That's the point, i was mocking your lack of reasoning in that borderline retarded post.

And no i don't support the slaughter of civilians by the Israeli forces.
I do however fully support the slaughter of Hamas & supporters, the fact they made it a strategy to surround themselves with civilians is tragic to say the least, but ultimately also their responsibility
So Israeli civilians that support the Israeli forces are fair game for slaughter? Just using your logic.

Where should Hamas congregate away from civilians in an extremely densely populated enclosed area?

80 arrests at a protest?

That's just silly, and shows it was probably largely peaceful even before they dropped all charges.

Put up a big fight and burn some shit and they aren't arresting that many.

They only arrested 52 on Jan 6 lol

Not a good message to send to protesters of the future - very short sighted, myopic bullshit.

EDIT:

As expected, the violence is all the police. Dumbasses.

So Israeli civilians that support the Israeli forces are fair game for slaughter? Just using your logic.

Where should Hamas congregate away from civilians in an extremely densely populated enclosed area?
No, israeli civilians are by no means fair game for slaughter.
If there was a group of Israeli's who's stated goal is to wipe out all Palestinians, in and around Israel, but also around the world. And this group actually carries terror raids out of the blue with the goal of raping and killing as many Palestinians as they can, then yeah, i'd have little problem with people supporting them getting targeted.
But there really isn't so it's a bit of a moot point.

Well Hamas could start by moving to the areas the IDF has called to evacuate (in order to save Palestinian lives btw) for starters.
Or come out of hiding and move towards IDF positions.
Granted, these are (very) bad tactical moves.
But that's not an excuse to therefor deliberately surround yourself with as many civilians as you can.
And then blame Israel for shooting at you, lmao.

Well I think targeting the IDF or Government buildings on October 7th was completely fine. If thats all they had done I would not support Israel except in extremely targeted responses. There is no denying that Israel has mistreated Palestinians and invited a war. Committing heinous atrocities is why I support eradicating Hamas.
That's pretty much where I'm at. I believe that the Palestinians have a right to resist the Israeli occupation with force but all rights have limits and nothing can excuse the atrocities committed on Oct 7th. The pro-Palestinian side would have a much better image if there weren't so many dipshits arguing for the right of Oct 7th style "resistance"

How far does that go? Should non-combatants employed by Hamas also be targeted?

You just post love eyes emoji at every news of a civilian massacre. No one believes you care about Palestinian civilians. Because you don't.
Just your posts, since it's the most obvious propaganda and i love reading it

You just post love eyes emoji at every news of a civilian massacre. No one believes you care about Palestinian civilians. Because you don't.
Uh oh we got the "like" police in the house, better call the waaambulance just in case!
<Waaah>

If there was a group of Israeli's who's stated goal is to wipe out all Palestinians, in and around Israel, but also around the world. And this group actually carries terror raids out of the blue with the goal of raping and killing as many Palestinians as they can, then yeah, i'd have little problem with people supporting them getting targeted.

Plenty of people around the world identify as Nazis or neo-Nazis.

I don't think you'd get away with murdering them, even the most violent offenders, though.

Nor should you, as much as most normal people despise Nazism and it's offshoots.

You said Hamas "supporters" are fair game, not just Hamas which is who you are describing here. There are Israeli civilians that openly and loudly call for the complete destruction of Palestine and it's people. Are they fair targets?
Well Hamas could start by moving to the areas the IDF has called to evacuate (in order to save Palestinian lives btw) for starters.
But that's not an excuse to therefor deliberately surround yourself with as many civilians as you can.
The IDF shoots it's own hostages in the head that are waving white flags, what sense would it make for Hamas to willingly commit suicide by congregating together, and where specifically would they do that and how would that even look?

Them being near civilians is simply the reality of the landscape and situation they are in. Regardless, Israel has consistently blew up civilians without any Hamas in the vicinity anyways. I've already illustrated a million times how the "human shields" narrative is bunk.

I guess you havent heard of west bank settlers that go around terrorizing palestineans, who claim all arabs should be ethnically cleansed to Jordan or Egypt.

There are radical civilians on both sides, to claim Israelis are all moderate peace lovers is disingenous.

Just your posts, since it's the most obvious propaganda and i love reading it

Not true. Bad liar. Swiping the last few pages shows you do it on every civilian massacre. An example: someone other than me posted news of Israeli soldiers tying up a Palestinian to a military car and using him as a human shield and you loved that.

Pretty obvious it's not the 4D chess mind game you pretend it is. It's just that you can't help yourself at that juicy torture and abuse of Palestinians. Too tempting. Can't resist.

Your real feelings are as transparent as water for anyone who isn't on the "Israel can do no wrong" train.

But 40% of the Palestinian population is under 14 years of age. Why are they fair game for slaughter and Israeli civilians are not? That's a double standard.

Last edited:
I guess you havent heard of west bank settlers that go around terrorizing palestineans, who claim all arabs should be ethnically cleansed to Jordan or Egypt.

There are radical civilians on both sides, to claim Israelis are all moderate peace lovers is disingenous.
The Palestinians are almost certainly more radical on average but compared to Western democracies the Israelis are very radicalized. Georgia passed some populist law to increase oversight on foreign NGOs and the US was immediately reviewing US-Georgian relations, meanwhile Israel is engaged in an indefinite occupation and tacitly condones terrorism by settlers against Palestinians in Area C and aid to them is pretty much unquestioned among the vast majority of US politicians outside progressives like AOC and Bernie.

Back