• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

What people are missing is that the idea of an indefinite occupation of Gaza is very controversial in Israel. And we're not talking about peaceniks coming out against the idea, the Minister of Defense Yoev Gallant came out against the idea of direct Israeli occupation

I mean Israel already gave up on Gaza for a reason.

In total the attackers killed 1,139 people: 695 Israeli civilians (including 38 children), 71 foreign nationals, and 373 members of the security forces
And out of those civilians we don't know how many were actually killed by the IDF in crossfire and in the "Hannibal Directive"...

Yeah yeah,why they kidnapped babies and civilians? Resistance type shi
Kidnapped babies?
No.

What happened is bad enough. You don't need to twist the figures or try appeal to emotive language like babies ....

( precisely why they ran with it )

That " journalist " needs to be stripped of any press credentials and honestly should be charged.

( Natalie Lisbona )

I understand the propaganda war. It happens in every war. What I don't get is the appetite to being lied to and justifying it after facts come out.

Kidnapped babies?
No.

What happened is bad enough. You don't need to twist the figures or try appeal to emotive language like babies ....

( precisely why they ran with it )
9525c56fb07d9e2e517aba42665bad95

Bibas_family_kidnapping.png

b41ee6d8-264c-4a6a-9dd0-b9cb22a1da45.jpg

i guess.. but resistance bro its all good

Israel storms Gaza City neighbourhood and orders Palestinians to go south​

'It sounded as if the war was restarting,' residents of the Shuja'iyya and Tuffah neighbourhoods of Gaza City said today as Israeli tanks rolled in and fired at them killing at least 10 and injuring 70 more. Taking to X, Israeli army spokesperson Avichay Adraee called on Palestinians in Gaza City to move south

Israeli troops stormed a neighbourhood in Gaza City on Thursday, telling Palestinians as the tanks moved in that they must move south, Reuters has reported. The occupation forces also bombed the southern city of Rafah in what they claimed are the final stages of an operation against Hamas fighters there.

Residents of the Shuja’iyya neighbourhood in Gaza City said that they were taken by surprise by the Israeli tanks rolling in and firing in the early afternoon, with drones also attacking after overnight bombing. “It sounded as if the war was restarting, a series of bombings that destroyed several houses in our area and shook the buildings,” local resident Mohammad Jamal, 25, told Reuters via a chat app.
MV5BOTgzMmYxNjItYzZiMi00NjQ1LWI4MjUtNTI2YTJhM2Q2MTk1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg

The Palestinian Civil Emergency Service said that there were reports of people killed and wounded in Shuja’iyya, but its teams were unable to reach them because of the ongoing offensive. Three people were reported killed in the earlier bombing, with five killed in the Sabra neighbourhood.

The armed wing of Hamas ally Islamic Jihad said that it had detonated a pre-planted explosive device against an Israeli tank east of Shuja’iyya.
conan1.jpg

Israel accuses the resistance fighters of hiding among civilians and says that it warns displaced people to get out of the way of its operations against them.

“To all residents and displaced people in the Shuja’iyya area and the new neighbourhoods… For your safety, you must evacuate immediately south on Salah Al-Din Street to the humanitarian zone,” army spokesperson Avichay Adraee posted on X.

Residents and local media said that the tanks had entered the area before the post appeared on social media and that people from the eastern suburb were running west under fire as Israel had blocked the road south. There was no other immediate comment from the Israeli military.
images

Real photage of Isreal army provided by @Smokes

More than eight months into Israel’s war against the Palestinians in Gaza triggered by the Hamas-led cross-border incursion on 7 October, aid officials say that the enclave remains at high risk of famine, with almost half a million people facing “catastrophic” food insecurity.

“We are being starved in Gaza City, and are being hunted by tanks and planes with no hope that this war is ever ending,” said Jamal.
Cobra-Hack-GI-Joe-HISS-Tank-Cartoon-image-3.jpg

The death of another girl in Kamal Adwan Hospital late on Wednesday raised the number of children who have died of malnutrition and dehydration to at least 31, a Gaza health official said, adding that the war made recording such cases difficult.

Israel denies accusations it has created the famine conditions, and is using starvation as a weapon of war. The occupation state blames aid agencies for distribution problems and accuses Hamas of diverting aid, an allegation that the movement insists is not true.
61ZFZnwhIUL.jpg

In southern Gaza, drone footage on social media, which Reuters could not immediately authenticate, showed dozens of houses destroyed in parts of Rafah, with the Swedeya village on the western side of the city completely wiped out. There was no immediate Israeli military comment on the overnight military action.

International mediation backed by the US has failed to yield a ceasefire agreement although talks are continuing amid intense Western pressure for Gaza to receive more aid. Hamas says that any deal must bring an end to the war and full Israeli withdrawal from Gaza, while Israel says it will only accept temporary pauses in fighting until Hamas, which has ruled Gaza since 2007, is eradicated.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/2...bourhood-and-orders-palestinians-to-go-south/

I understand the propaganda war. It happens in every war. What I don't get is the appetite to being lied to and justifying it after facts come out.
Indeed. Not only that questioning it at the beginning means you're a insensitive evil person who supports whichever allegations you question.

It's quite impressive

Fair point I was unaware the youngest taken was under 1.

None of actions taken ok October 7th were condonable nor justifiable.

Just like deaths occurring now aren't
Well I think targeting the IDF or Government buildings on October 7th was completely fine. If thats all they had done I would not support Israel except in extremely targeted responses. There is no denying that Israel has mistreated Palestinians and invited a war. Committing heinous atrocities is why I support eradicating Hamas.

Well I think targeting the IDF or Government buildings on October 7th was completely fine. If thats all they had done I would not support Israel except in extremely targeted responses. There is no denying that Israel has mistreated Palestinians and invited a war. Committing heinous atrocities is why I support eradicating Hamas.
Bingo!

Yeah I can understand that. But even " legitimate " targets such as idf outpost manned by the idf women taken hostage leaves a extremely ugly taste.

I'm definitely on board for the destruction of hamas. I just think this method won't work and it only increasing their power. But that's just my opinion

Back