• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Which is the most likely outcome.

But there's no rush, because Netanyahu hasn't had his blood tithe or protected himself politically yet.

Once both incompetent sides sort their shit out, I'll bet that Fatah control Palestine. Av bet?
Nice switcheroo!! lol.

Which is the most likely outcome.

But there's no rush, because Netanyahu hasn't had his blood tithe or protected himself politically yet.

Once both incompetent sides sort their shit out, I'll bet that Fatah control Palestine. Av bet?

Nah I'm good, embarrassing you here is enough for me today.

I don't care to keep track of a 5+ year bet, lmao.

Look sweetheart, I know you've thoroughly embarrassed yourself in this thread yet again and are desperately trying to save face, I'm not about to throw you a lifesaver, I'd rather just let you drown.
He started by saying “it's good news that Hamas are pushing for Fatah to take control of Gaza and the West Bank in a united state.”.

Now he wants to bet you fatah end up governing a united state, without the part about Hamas pushing for it…….as if that wasn’t what he was arguing in the first place.

I am all for a 2 state plan with PLO/fateh in charge. After this attack Hamas cannot be in power.
Too bad the ruling coalition in Israel isn't.
And Israel can just fuck them up again.
So the plan is an endless cycle of war? Do you really think that's preferable to some political solution?

Lol.

Pwn.

Try keeping up to date, sweetheart. Don't be so lazy if you insist on commenting and being wrong constantly lol
That's his stock line when he nothing to say.

Last edited:
Too bad the ruling coalition in Israel isn't.

So the plan is an endless cycle of war? Do you really think that's preferable to some political solution?

That's his stock line when he nothing to say.
but it was fan fiction.................he was full of shit.

and yes, it has to be a political solution, but the palestinian people need to reject violence and weed it out for it to work. and yes, i recognize that goes both ways, 100%.

but it can't just be fully predicated on trust. appropriate protections need to also be in place.

gaza had no future with hamas. ever. they have an opportunity now, and it starts with mindset. tough as it may be.

gaza had no future with hamas. ever. they have an opportunity now, and it starts with mindset. tough as it may be.

Is there is even a plan at this point? who is going to put in the manpower and money to police and rebuild such a place?

So, if they're voted out, it CAN go back to the direction of a two-party solution?

Assuming we were to acknowledge elections as a real way to change government policy(I do not) the current power structure has not lost an election in a generation and every time they appear about to lose they miracolously win. The last guy who tried giving Palestine a state got killed.

The Settler colony types that are mainly responsible for this genocide are not the sort of people to be restrained by bougie democratic institutions they use them to get what they want and if that doesn't work they just take it anyway.

Is there is even a plan at this point? who is going to put in the manpower and money to police and rebuild such a place?
Here's the plan: Indefinite occupation of a region of crazy people who want to kill them all.

No, they don't have a plan to rebuild Gaza and live in harmony with terrorists who attack them 24/7. Hamas fucked that all up. Looking back, I bet they wish Hamas had just launched pathetic water pipe rockets at them on October 7th and called it a day, instead of crossing a point of no return...

Let's be honest, you had no idea about any of it because you're not actually interested, you just wanna keep regurgitating your original opinion ad infinitum.

Nothing about anything you've said has changed based on ANY updates, like so many pro-Netanyahu posters. Your opinion is invulnerable to impression. It's as simplistic as Hamas bad and that's that.

Obviously Hamas is bad, very bad, but this is far from the bleak, hopeless nonsense you cling to like a life raft so that you can perennially justify Israeli atrocities and war crimes.

And that's a fact.

Let's see what Fatah say, and you can then ignore that update too.

Lol
He didnt seem to be aware of it and disregarded it because it was preposterous, then looked into it and found out that it is BS.

So, what does it say that he’s more in tune with Hamas without being informed than you, who has a link for everything?

He didnt seem to be aware of it and disregarded it because it was preposterous, then looked into it and found out that it is BS.

So, what does it say that he’s more in tune with Hamas without being informed than you, who has a link for everything?

Well if the implication is that the more someone reads, the less informed they are, I don't buy it.

Hamas and Fatah have met in China for talks, but postponed the next round of talks.

There will be some sort of Palestinian agreement, that's less of an issue that getting Israel to agree to absolutely anything other than more Israel.

Back