International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

There's nothing nonsensical about having the means to crush people who constantly attack you and want to kill you, and using them. Certainly not after October 7th.

Too bad, so sad, for the cave people who don't understand why Allah isn't helping them right now. Maybe they should stop waging holy wars on nations that can kick the absolute fuck out of them?

Sometimes(well, most of time) revolutionaries don't win just because. Sometimes(well, most of the time) there are no books written about resistance groups who overreach and get obliterated, and they're just considered a footnote in history.

Here comes more casual racism to attract likes from the other casual racists who otherwise think they're not casual racists!

What a fab thread this has turned out to be lol

Here comes more casual racism to attract likes from the other casual racists who otherwise think they're not casual racists!

What a fab thread this has turned out to be lol
LOL. This isn't an election where you think calling anybody who disagrees with you a "racist", is gonna have an effect.

Keep flailing for those lovable Islamic terrorists, bro. It ain't gonna help.

You've got your side, I've got mine. You're an antisemite, and I'm an Islamaphobe according to your brilliant deduction. Tough few months for you guys, eh? Ah' well. Maybe your loverboys should surrender and admit that they're beat...terribly. No? Okay, enjoy the show.

lol man. The denial @Strychnine

I'm against settlements and for a two-state solution. Fun fact, the rest of the planet is as well, that includes the U.S. government. Just because one yahoo in the Israeli cabinet wants it, it doesn't make it policy.

Call me when Israel puts it into THEIR charter.

I'm against settlements and for a two-state solution. Fun fact, the rest of the planet is as well, that includes the U.S. government. Just because one yahoo in the Israeli cabinet wants it, it doesn't make it policy.

The Likud charter 2024 does say it is against an independent Palestinian state.

Israel itself doesn't have a charter, and the Israeli people can obviously vote for another party, though.

They already did . It’s in the Likud platform as already been posted dawg you’re in denial again. It’s not one yahoo pushing Israeli settlements guy, you’re in complete denial or you’re being dishonest which doesn’t surprise anyone

They already did . It’s in the Likud platform as already been posted dawg you’re in denial again. It’s not one yahoo pushing Israeli settlements guy, you’re in complete denial or you’re being dishonest which doesn’t surprise anyone

Ohhhh, The Likud..

You mean like how the Republican party in the U.S. says no abortions no matter what.

Ok.

<JennieThumbsUp>

Ohhhh, The Likud..

You mean like how the Republican party in the U.S. says no abortions no matter what.

Ok.

<JennieThumbsUp>
It's a bit different though. He's actively supporting and encouraging what the entire world knows is illegal .. and aids it.

The guy is a criminal...... a person who thinks there shouldn't be abortion... isn't

yeah they don't say it in a charter. They just literally do it. Totally acceptable then

Israel approves new parcel of 800 hectares West Bank land for settlement

JERUSALEM, March 22 (Reuters) - Israeli Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich on Friday declared 800 hectares in the occupied West Bank as state land, in a move that will facilitate the use of the ground for settlement building.

The announcement, on the day U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken visited Israel for talks with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, underlined the government's determination to press ahead with settlement building in the West Bank, despite growing international opposition.

Palestinian authorities condemned the move.

"While there are those in Israel and in the world who seek to undermine our right to Judea and Samaria and the country in general, we promote settlement through hard work and in a strategic manner all over the country," Smotrich said, using Biblical names for the area of the West Bank that are commonly employed in Israel.

The denomination of the 1,976 acres of land in the Jordan Valley as state land follows a similar designation of 300 hectares (740 acres) in the Maale Adumim area of the West Bank, which the Palestinians want as the core of a future independent state.

Read more :

Israel unveils big West Bank land seizure as Blinken visits

Jerusalem (AFP) – The Israeli government announced Friday it was confiscating 800 hectares of land in the occupied West Bank, which activists called the largest such seizure in decades.

An area of about 1,980 acres in the northern Jordan Valley has been declared "state land", said far-right Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich, who has vowed to expand Jewish settlements in the West Bank, which are regarded as illegal under international law.

Israeli settlement watchdog Peace Now said the seizure was the single largest since the 1993 Oslo Accords, and that "2024 marks a peak in the extent of declarations of state land".

Peace Now called the timing of the announcement a "provocation" as it came during a visit by US Secretary of State Antony Blinken, who has been critical of settlement expansion by the hard-right government of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

Blinken met Netanyahu in Tel Aviv on Friday for talks which highlighted deep differences between the Israeli government and Washington over the conduct of the war with Hamas.

Israel captured the West Bank, including annexed east Jerusalem, in the 1967 Arab-Israeli war and all Israeli settlements in the territory are considered illegal under international law.

Read full article :

Last edited:
Your staggering lack of self-awareness is truly a curiosity worthy of scientific study

To be fair to that dude, I actually don't think he cares about the who or what.

In a parallel dimension with an alternative power imbalance he's undoubtedly cheering on the more powerful Palestinians as they commit atrocities against Jewish settlements because "Fuck around and find out", coupled with casual racism.

As long as power is winning, that guy's happy.

yeah they don't say it in a charter. They just literally do it. Totally acceptable because they didn't say "hey we're doing it look at us we will write it in a charter next !"

Israel approves new parcel of 800 hectares West Bank land for settlement

JERUSALEM, March 22 (Reuters) - Israeli Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich on Friday declared 800 hectares in the occupied West Bank as state land, in a move that will facilitate the use of the ground for settlement building.

The announcement, on the day U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken visited Israel for talks with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, underlined the government's determination to press ahead with settlement building in the West Bank, despite growing international opposition.

Palestinian authorities condemned the move.

"While there are those in Israel and in the world who seek to undermine our right to Judea and Samaria and the country in general, we promote settlement through hard work and in a strategic manner all over the country," Smotrich said, using Biblical names for the area of the West Bank that are commonly employed in Israel.

The denomination of the 1,976 acres of land in the Jordan Valley as state land follows a similar designation of 300 hectares (740 acres) in the Maale Adumim area of the West Bank, which the Palestinians want as the core of a future independent state.

Read more :

Israel unveils big West Bank land seizure as Blinken visits

Jerusalem (AFP) – The Israeli government announced Friday it was confiscating 800 hectares of land in the occupied West Bank, which activists called the largest such seizure in decades.

An area of about 1,980 acres in the northern Jordan Valley has been declared "state land", said far-right Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich, who has vowed to expand Jewish settlements in the West Bank, which are regarded as illegal under international law.

Israeli settlement watchdog Peace Now said the seizure was the single largest since the 1993 Oslo Accords, and that "2024 marks a peak in the extent of declarations of state land".

Peace Now called the timing of the announcement a "provocation" as it came during a visit by US Secretary of State Antony Blinken, who has been critical of settlement expansion by the hard-right government of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

Blinken met Netanyahu in Tel Aviv on Friday for talks which highlighted deep differences between the Israeli government and Washington over the conduct of the war with Hamas.

Israel captured the West Bank, including annexed east Jerusalem, in the 1967 Arab-Israeli war and all Israeli settlements in the territory are considered illegal under international law.

Read full article :

I wonder if any of my Jewish Canadian friends are planning to buy a house there b/c you kno whamas needs to be defeated.

Who would have thought bombing 200 civilians to kill 1 Hamas would give them new recruits, but sure lets continue on the vague, non sensical mission of "defeating Hamas"...

You're right never in human history has a military force ever been defeated. Every conflict that ever started continues forever.

You're right never in human history has a military force ever been defeated. Every conflict that ever started continues forever.

They might not defeat Hamas forever but they can decimate enough of them, and potential future recruits, to ensure something like 07/10 never happens again. They're well on the way to doing this, and long may their success continue. I'm sure there'll be a few Pallys who had thought about joining Hamas, looking at this and going "fuck, I don't really want this smoke".

When is the last time an ideology has been defeated through military force?

They might not defeat Hamas forever but they can decimate enough of them, and potential future recruits, to ensure something like 07/10 never happens again. They're well on the way to doing this, and long may their success continue. I'm sure there'll be a few Pallys who had thought about joining Hamas, looking at this and going "fuck, I don't really want this smoke".

Yes just like how the US got rid of the Taliban after 20 years of war.

Hamas is not an ideology it's a military organization that relies on the most inefficient means for supplies.

Hamas represents an ideology that will just spring up again in another form. As long as people are under occupation this will keep happening as it has for decades.

Back