Hallelujah! Joe Rogan replaced by Dominick Cruz on commentary UFC 265

Does commentary for a new MMA promotion called XMMA and hes pretty good at it, heard he wanted to do commentary for UFC but they turned him down.

Mir did commentary for WEC but then he threatened to murder Brock Lesnar and they never used him again

Commentary team needs to be replaced with just the Arena Ambience Sound, or at least being given the option of that audio channel. Analysts at the broadcast desk need to be replaced with sock 'em robots. More slim & curvy ring girls too... damn.

cruz sucks. he is such a arrogant jerk commentating. honestly id rather rogan there.

I don't mind any of the UFC commentators most of the time, but Cruz is the one who is to blame for the lions share of the rest of the time. As others have said, he over analyses stuff and I often feel everyone else in the booth is thinking wtf are you talking about? And after "underhooks", he seems to think feints should score points.
Mir did commentary for WEC but then he threatened to murder Brock Lesnar and they never used him again
Source? I've often wanted Frank to stop getting punched and pick up the mic.

I don't mind any of the UFC commentators most of the time, but Cruz is the one who is to blame for the lions share of the rest of the time. As others have said, he over analyses stuff and I often feel everyone else in the booth is thinking wtf are you talking about? And after "underhooks", he seems to think feints should score points.
Source? I've often wanted Frank to stop getting punched and pick up the mic.
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2010...rtain-hopes-to-take-part-in-future-broadcasts

cruz sucks. he is such a arrogant jerk commentating. honestly id rather rogan there.
Me too. When someone disagrees with Cruz he’ll argue his point too long. Also has a terrible voice for broadcasting.

Me too. When someone disagrees with Cruz he’ll argue his point too long. Also has a terrible voice for broadcasting.
Cruz is such a cunt

basically unbearable.

Bisping is the only good commentator for the hardcores. Most of the time when he says something is going to happen in a fight, it does.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back