Hallelujah! Joe Rogan replaced by Dominick Cruz on commentary UFC 265

Rogan is so bad, and he makes DC horrible too when they’re together. I have to mute the tv when Izzy is fighting because they suck his cock to an uncomfortable degree

Rogan should just retire. Hes more focused on his podcast

You guys will complain about Cruz eventually too. There is no pleasing you people.

This just a cranky, "No one should criticize anything" type of post. From one person who thinks kids should stay off the damn lawn to another, I salute you.

Y'all going to miss him when he's gone for good

How are people celebrating getting Cruz over Joe lol? Cruz gets more annoying every event, and it never sounds like he's actually enjoying himself watching the fights..

Dom sucks and is too robotic

Rogan, DC and Anik are the dream team of commentary whether sherbros like it or not

rogan.jpg

Lmao the dream team? Those three together are the worst commentary team in history. I don’t mind DC when he’s with anyone but Rogan, and I much prefer Fitzgerald over Anik for play by play.

All of them suck so much that I'm always glad when my stream ends up being in some random language that I don't understand.

You dont have to, but can you elaborate a bit?

He doesn't really pay attention to the fights. He misses a lot. Gets things wrong a lot. He goes on long tirades about whatever, instead of just calling what's happening.

Oh and first the dude didn't want to interview fighters after they get KO'd, after Reem lost to Stipe, and now he's okay with it again, I guess... <{walkerwhut}>

Last edited:
"Leg kick and another leg kick. Those leg kicks are absolutely brutal"

I get that people have issues with Joe for whatever reason but this is pretty silly. Cruz is proven to be more of a corporate shill, is more robotic, doesn't mesh as well with other commentators, etc. I'll take Joe any day of the week over CRUZ.

His commentary is educational

He doesn't really pay attention to the fights. He misses a lot. Gets things wrong a lot. He goes on long tirades about whatever, instead of just calling what's happening.

Oh and first the dude didn't want to interview fighters after they get KO'd, after Reem lost to Stipe, and now he's okay with it again, I guess... <{walkerwhut}>
I definitely see where you are coming from. Personally I dont care for commentators to be super analytical or know whats going on at a deeper level. I do see how others might want some insight from commentators. I like the jovial almost fan like nature of Rogan, and he atleast has a good understandibg of bjj, or it seems he does. But thanks for the response dude.

I definitely see where you are coming from. Personally I dont care for commentators to be super analytical or know whats going on at a deeper level. I do see how others might want some insight from commentators. I like the jovial almost fan like nature of Rogan, and he atleast has a good understandibg of bjj, or it seems he does. But thanks for the response dude.

I mean, I don't really need him to do anything. It's just that if he's gonna do it, do it right. Not like he's having a fight companion podcast. Though yeah, some actual insight is kinda what they are hired for.

I like the fan-like nature too, but there's a time for that and the right way to do it, and he isn't doing it.

Last edited:
Rogan is terrible. Frank Mir is actually pretty good. Bring him in.

I like Dom, but I can see how he grates on some people.

The only reason I like DC and Rogan together is because DC has no issue calling Rogan out when he says something stupid. Other than that, though, I'd prefer commentators like Bisping and Anik. Cruz is fine; Felder is pretty poor.

Fuck.. Cruz is terrible.

I guess I will be watching the broadcast in spanish.

Back