Halle Berry set to star and direct in MMA-drama "Bruised."

EGarrett

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
2ca8486d2d46b76cd15646dc29be612d--halle-berry-berries.jpg

"The film revolves around a disgraced MMA fighter who finds herself having to deal with the return of her six-year-old son whom she walked out on years before.

She sets out to resurrect her career and face one of the rising stars of the MMA as she looks to become the mother her son deserves, according to Variety.com.

The actress, who recently wrapped filming opposite Keanu Reeves in the third John Wick film, will work with that franchise's fight choreography team for Bruised."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...l-debut-MMA-drama-Bruised-shell-star-too.html

Is it a lifetime movie?

Barf. Sounds like female Rocky or some shit. It will be so funny to see Halle Berry throw slopping wingers and other actresses pretending like they are hurt.

Also will there be a head and arm throw in this movie? I mean it has to be in order to be realistic.

I know @HI SCOTT NEWMAN will buy tickets for the premiere.

Umm... this kinda came outta nowhere lol. I don't have much of an opinion on it though.

On a side note, wow Halle Berry is 52.

Considering Halle Berry's age, the Film is going to be about Bellator.

Former fighter is forced to come back for one last tournament. That's pretty ballsy and original for a MMA movie!

Barf. Sounds like female Rocky or some shit. It will be so funny to see Halle Berry throw slopping wingers and other actresses pretending like they are hurt.

Also will there be a head and arm throw in this movie? I mean it has to be in order to be realistic.

I know @HI SCOTT NEWMAN will buy tickets for the premiere.
l0MYDlyT33zUgkLQc.gif

Mix the above image with the one below and you have something like the end to this movie
gallery-1459264327-halle-berry-swordfish.jpg

Hope it's better than the other movies she's had a role outside of T&A. And somehow I doubt the one about MMA will be.

On a side note, this jumping switch kick by Paige barely lands. It's like a toe-on-jaw connection. Did Bec get paid to take a dive???
37A5CF5600000578-3762115-VanZant_demonstrates_the_pose_and_athleticism_that_has_her_desti-m-6_1472377801110.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-12_8-54-45.jpeg
    upload_2018-9-12_8-54-45.jpeg
    10.8 KB · Views: 10
Sounds like a shitty movie. Then again, my interrest in watching movies about MMA/fighting/sports is on the level of 1 on a scale to 10.

Raging Bull is probably the only movie of the kind that I enjoyed watching. Rocky absolutely sucked, i.e.

Yeah if she is the lead then it is feckin ridiculous that a 52 year old woman who has never been an athlete never mind a fighter thinks she can pull looking like an MMA fighter albeit a disgraced one making a comeback.

Any of you watched the 2016 Shamrock v Gracie fight knows how badly they did convincing us they were still legit fighters and both of them were legends and both younger than Halle is now. I was kind of relieved Royce hit him in the groin, just meant we didn't have to endure much more, it did come straight after the Slice v Dada fight.

Back