Halftime Show=for the transgenders

I don't watch Superbowl half-time shows anymore. They're progressively getting worse and worse.

Denver Broncos all day. Cam who? More like "Can".

See all you Colorado Sherdoggers at the parade, its going to be 60 degrees!

That was a terrible game and terrible half-time show. Whoever made the call to bring in Beyonce and Bruno Mars should be given a raise and the person who chose Coldplay should be fired. Coldplay is popular but they aren't a fun-time party band. I thought it was funny that after Beyone and Mars killed it, right at the end Chris Martin squeezed in between them like "Hey remember me? I'm the headliner here!!"

And the game.. jesus that was terrible. Reminded me why I rarely watch NFL. Manning needs to retire.

I didn't watch but if it was full of traps, I missed out. Oh well, the NFL sucks.

Beyonce's possessed by demonic forces for sure, and Lady Gaga may be Satan himself.

J6QAo9.gif

TLwLCYU.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

beyonce-eyes-go-black-at-superbowl-performance.jpg

o-BEYONCE-570.jpg

6d6ad04fe52ccbc38d09734221de0e34.jpg

Last edited:
hipsters, Iphone kids, wannabe dj's and clubsters, scenesters , its all terrible.

Its not meant to last it seems.

Lady Gaga singing national anthem was cool though she is awesome. Bruno mars sucks

I know that the Super Bowl is the biggest game/event of the year, but there's too much pageantry for me. I'd rather just watch football. The musical acts are too elaborate, e.g. the marching band accompanying them.

Beyonce did look good.

That's why I don't watch the Super Bowl unless the Packers are playing. I want to watch a sport, not a spectacle. College ball is so much better.

Lol Beyonce is ridiculous from the face to the everything. Bruno Mars killed it with the dance moves but didn't sing a lick and Chris Martin was well out of breath but also the best part of the whole thing

In the post a pic thread, I posted a photo of myself.

I just didn't say which person in the photo was me.
Hmm don't remember seeing it. I was probably drunk. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Beyonce looked terrible, dunno what people are talking about looked good. She looked like a goblin with makeuo, her eyes looked soulless and monsterous.

Also up town funk is everything wrong with the music industry. Who is this Mark Robson guy? He has no talent. At the end of the performance, he had a tambourine on stage. He was so off the beat, it was cringe worthy. No way he created that song, the beat, or anything about it. Prob the son of some rich person who paid Mars and his people to make a song for him, to make him popular. Dude has no talent, and certainly can't do music for shit.

Coldplay blows.

It was sad when they were showing those old clips of Paul McCartney, Michael Jackson, Rolling Stones etc.

We get Coldplay, Bruno Mars and Beyonce. What an insanely massive drop in talent.

I thought Bruno Mars and Beyonce did good. Loved the dancing. Probably were lip syncing but whatever, don't really listen to them or care. I thought Coldplay was pretty shitty though. Lady Gaga did good at the start as well.

Its not meant to last it seems.

Lady Gaga singing national anthem was cool though she is awesome. Bruno mars sucks

I don't like Bruno Mars, but at least he's a showman. Same for Beyonce. This is the type of environment they're made for. Upbeat energetic music, with big lavish production values. I don't really like it, but I get it.

Who the fuck thought Coldplay was a good idea? Who is the headliner next year? Radiohead?

Back