Halftime Show=for the transgenders

You sound poo... Er... Portly. Go back to watching a bunch of 250 pound men rub each others butts, fatty.

Lol you're so Fn lame it hurts.

Ugh corny as all hell.

You mean go back and watch the football game.

You managed to deduce that from my previous posts? Clever.

Yes. You came into a thread that was meant for sarcastic comments and u spoiled or by being corny.

You're like the kid in grade school "Miss Smith oh Miss Smith you forgot to give us math homework over the Xmas break"

Yes. You came into a thread that was meant for sarcastic comments and u spoiled or by being corny.

You're like the kid in grade school "Miss Smith oh Miss Smith you forgot to give us math homework over the Xmas break"

Did Miss Smith touch you as a kid or something? You seem to have a lot of hostility.

Please leave and go post somewhere else.

Mister serious

You're not the boss of me... Like Miss Smith is the boss of grade school you, I suspect. Did you like her telling you what to do? Did it make you feel tingly in new ways?

I'm transgendered and I skipped the halftime show.

Theory debunked.

What a hack of a game. So many mistakes.

If it's gonna be a fake half time show at least bring back the Peppers.

Why were they dressed like an early 00s music video? I thought we'd moved on from that look...

Peyton bothered me more. First hug goes to the papa John's pizza guy, then plugs Budweiser in his first interview on the field. I wanna see real passion and emotion. You're rich as shit and thinking about your sponsors right now ??

I know that the Super Bowl is the biggest game/event of the year, but there's too much pageantry for me. I'd rather just watch football. The musical acts are too elaborate, e.g. the marching band accompanying them.

Beyonce did look good.

Don't forget about wannabe Michael Jackson. I hate the SB half show. A lip sync fest.

Peyton bothered me more. First hug goes to the papa John's pizza guy, then plugs Budweiser in his first interview on the field. I wanna see real passion and emotion. You're rich as shit and thinking about your sponsors right now ??

Unlike Brock Lesnar, Budweiser paid Manning something.

Back