Haircuts

My hair is thinning and I'm thinking about buzzing it for the first time.

I have a beard trimmer that's about 1 1/2" wide with an adjustable guard. Could I try it with this or will it turn out looking bad?

try it. if it looks bad get buzzer thats designed for your head and fix it. i use the Wahl Peanut.

I have a barber shop a block away. I tell the lady who cuts there, #3 on the sides, shorten it up on top. about 16 bucks after tip.

I used to shave my head back when I was a poor student and cared little about my appearance. Now I just get a medium face and a little off the top but I am considering growing it out and just parting it to the side. My widows peak hairline is starting to rise up though, not Lebron status yey but if it gets higher I would consider shaving it bald like I had in the past.

NYC has the best barbers.

everyone I know who leaves here comes back wishing they had NYC barber quality worldwide.

I get my cut for 20 beans, tip included

I find if you want a certain haircut type of haircut you have to goto a specific type of shop that caters to it. If you want a nice fade or a clean cut look goto a barber shop.

If you're a woman and need whatever some famous actress has, goto a salon.

If you want a bad haircut that you'll regret then goto Super Cuts, Fantastic Cuts, etc. hell if the store name has the word Cuts in it, you're gonna get a bad haircut.

I have a stylist... This is the one thing I really splurge on besides skin care. I keep my hair and skin looking as nice as possible at all times.

:icon_lol:

Zack_Morris_Main.jpg

I go to a crazy motherfucker from Tajikistan.

great barber but my problem with him now us that he fucking talks so much making my haircuts go on way longer than they ought to & he always forgets the instructions I've been giving him.

I'm typically get a crew cut fade, but for the last three cuts I've been telling him I want to grow out the top, so just trim to keep it neat.

nyet - he cuts it too damn short always.

there's this infamous place place run by a bunch of Kazakhstan folk. the leader/master is this awesome dude named Misha. best haircuts, slick as all hell & extremely detailed - all done with one hand I shit you not. thing is you'll be waiting more than an hour to get a cut. place is always fucking packed.

he always ends your haircut with the roughest Borat style accent ever:

"Now ew parti eneemol"

lol, I just lost it :D

Spot on, especially the frosted tips and the jordache jeans with no belt. Rocking it like a Boss!

HAHA,

Buko is the Zack Morris of the Berry. :p

I'm just a local barber shop guy where 60 some year olds hang out and discuss what they like more these days, having sex with their wife or eating her cooking.

when i get haircuts i like to go to the old school barber shops that use the hot shaving cream and the straight razor on your neck, it's usually around $15 and i just give them a $20. the 2 that i go to i've never got a bad haircut. i learned a long time ago not to go to the chain places like pro-cuts super cuts.

or i jsut shave my head with a #2 all over.

right now i haven't had a hair cut in over a year so it's long and slicked back.

HAHA,

Buko is the Zack Morris of the Berry. :p

I'm just a local barber shop guy where 60 some year olds hang out and discuss what they like more these days, having sex with their wife or eating her cooking.

Hah, sadly enough... In highschool I really did have frosted tips. I look back at pictures and cringe sometimes. But I guess it's all relative... If highschool John looked at today John, I'm sure he'd think I was a huge nerd. lol.

Man, that Barber Shop sounds pretty awesome though, Blitz! I'd be dying if I was listening to that...

Navy high and tight. Ivy League. Skin fade. Same cut, different names. I feel like a new man every time I get one.

Hah, sadly enough... In highschool I really did have frosted tips. I look back at pictures and cringe sometimes. But I guess it's all relative... If highschool John looked at today John, I'm sure he'd think I was a huge nerd. lol.

Man, that Barber Shop sounds pretty awesome though, Blitz! I'd be dying if I was listening to that...

Did I know your name was John? :p I can't recall.
But Frosted tips man...that is living the preppy dream right there haha.

I had hair down to about my shoulders in HS.

in hs, you would have been king of the campus if you had the frosted tips and pukka shell necklace.

NYC has the best barbers.

everyone I know who leaves here comes back wishing they had NYC barber quality worldwide.

I get my cut for 20 beans, tip included

People in New York say that about everything in New York.

I don't buy it.

Did I know your name was John? :p I can't recall.
But Frosted tips man...that is living the preppy dream right there haha.

I had hair down to about my shoulders in HS.

Hahah, it is indeed. Not sure if I told ya that before, Buddy. Hahah, yeah the frosted tips were definitely something. Fuck it, I may have to even throw a pic up in this thread to show how bad it was. Though I can't do it at work.

Hair to the shoulders? That's pretty boss, Blitz. I've tried growing my hair out before, but I never make it...

Hahah, it is indeed. Not sure if I told ya that before, Buddy. Hahah, yeah the frosted tips were definitely something. Fuck it, I may have to even throw a pic up in this thread to show how bad it was. Though I can't do it at work.

Hair to the shoulders? That's pretty boss, Blitz. I've tried growing my hair out before, but I never make it...

Come on Preppy, lets see that pic :p

Bro I train UFC and wear tapout, so of course I get a Chuck Liddell haircut

Buzz cut

I do it myself

Same.

the barbers round where I live are like a fucking cartel or something, they all charge $22-25 to run the blades over my head. So I went and bought a set of clippers for $100.

Back