Haircuts

50 Mack**

White Belt
Reaction score
So I've been for the most part unable to find a good haircut for the past 5 years unless I spent 60 dollars or I go to the barber shop in a tougher part of town but he only knows one hair cut(basically shavin my head)

Where do you go and what is your level of happiness?

I went to visible changes and spent 32 dollars on a master level cutter and tried to have it shaved and faded on the sides with length on left on top to comb and part and the left side was twice as long as the right. Horrible haircut. This has happened 9-10 ten times I've been here I feel.

I went to a clients barber shop recently was charged 26 bucks so crooked and goofy.

The good barber in the tough part of town does such a good job and pays such good attention to detail and I'm always so happy but again he only knows one haircut basically shaving my head... Game of thrones winter is coming... Need some hair.

I'm 30 full head of sandy blonde thicker hair. Btw

Man I know how that is. I had one lady who did my hair good but I don't know where she moved. My barber does a great fade but he always cuts the top part of my hair too short and isn't good at the "styling" part of it. But if I try other random places they are terrible at the fade part but better on the styling.

Get the same cut every 6 weeks, pay the guy 20(15/5tip) always come out exactly the same

Been doing my own for the last 12 years or so, just replaced my 10 year old clippers with the Cordless Braun beard & head Trimmer. Works great

Man I know how that is. I had one lady who did my hair good but I don't know where she moved. My barber does a great fade but he always cuts the top part of my hair too short and isn't good at the "styling" part of it. But if I try other random places they are terrible at the fade part but better on the styling.

Yea cant someone do both for a reasonable price??

I'm shocked at how bad visible changes is. It feels high end but I swear the majority of the people who work there don't have a clue as to what they are doing from the shampoo to the fade taper texture etc

I look like the guy on the left right now. I got the same type of hair.

x_145c989b.jpg

Saving money and stuff.

But next week i gonna go "full Fedor".

And i usually just use machine and ask my friend or wife to cut it.

Been doing my own for the last 12 years or so, just replaced my 10 year old clippers with the Cordless Braun beard & head Trimmer. Works great

I'm almost leaning towards teaching my gf. I correct all these mistakes on my own and feel like I have a good grasp of how to do things. Could prolly tell her what to do better than some overpaid under skilled goofball at visible changes

x_145c989b.jpg

Saving money and stuff.

Impressive

I'm at the point where I'm sort of getting tired of mine because I've had it for like 3 years but I can't really think of a better hairstyle I like more.

My wife has been cutting my hair for a while now. Every other week. Saves me about $40 a month.

Edit: i'm happy with it. I'm just gonna buy the professional clippers for even better results.

Last edited:
I cut it every month. Easy to do yourself if you're just running the clippers all over.

I'm bald ,I just shave the sides so I don't look like a Monk

I use either a .5 or 1 guard and shave my own head. It saves me 10 minutes in the mornings.

Been buzzing mine with a #2 for a years but I'm starting to get tired of the look. One problem is I'm getting greys and buzzing and dying hair every week would get old and expensive. Every time I try to grow it out, I go a month, hate how it looks and buzz it again. Sucks.

I used to go to this old style barber and get a cut like I was 10 years old.

I go to a fancy place now. Mostly very hot, trendy chicks, mostly asians, give good stylish cuts.

I like it.

I have a stylist... This is the one thing I really splurge on besides skin care. I keep my hair and skin looking as nice as possible at all times.

x_145c989b.jpg

Saving money and stuff.

get a mirror, bro. that looks stupid.

as for me, i shave my head. if youre not old like me, you can probably get away with just cutting your own hair. a lot of people are getting undercuts again. i used to have one when i was 10 and never went to the barber for it. neatness doesnt seem to be a necessity with hair these days.

My hair is thinning and I'm thinking about buzzing it for the first time.

I have a beard trimmer that's about 1 1/2" wide with an adjustable guard. Could I try it with this or will it turn out looking bad?

Back