Hair can really make all the difference in the world

This is a better photo:
james-blake-arrest-video.jpg

I'm in a crap situation with balding.

I'm going bald on the top and honestly I'm better off. Doesn't matter how I style it or grow it out, hair always looks pretty crap on me. Bald on the other hand, looks pretty good on me + it feels freaking great.

What's shit though is my hair is just really thin, not actually bald. I've tried shaving and keeping it bald, but this shit grows back in like 2 days. Have to shave once a week just to keep it good.

Hopefully it's more manageable in a few more years.

If you're asking girls out through Instagram or Facebook, and have no actual face-to-face with them, then sure, superficial things tend to make a role. Otherwise, confidence, humor, shared interests and social status are the things that make a far bigger impression.

A bald guy with confidence and a Lambo will always pull more tail than a pretty boy with a hair obsession and a Yugo.

this is why i say that online dating is a total waste of time. the superficial, surface qualities are the only thing one sees online. that matters, but the qualities you mentioned are the things that really matter, and can only be experienced in real life.

going to social events is the better approach when it comes to finding women.

Poor Jeremy Piven
hJLsu.jpg

images

<Dylan>

oh my god, hahaha, the back of piven's head reminded me of those mexican cholos you see walking around east l.a. who get into gang fights lol. this is why you shouldn't obsess about hair, like i mentioned before. ah well, some people have to learn their lessons the hard way.

Hair is a bonus and helps your profile without a question of a doubt however not being fat, having money, intellect, humour, height (over 5ft10) and confidence are much more valuable assets.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: you gay. I thought this would be about women but then again this is the Gayberry lounge.

I realized itt that baldies are more touchy than manlets.

"b-b-but...I'm tall/rich/whatever."

<36>

Were manlets this upset when people called them out?

Joey Lawrence does not look that bad with a shaved head especially at his age.

Until you realize he's had one of those god awful hair tattoos/scalp micropigmentation done....

Looks completely unnatural. He tries growing out what's left of his hair transplant sometimes and uses the tattoo as a backdrop to fill in the gaps between his weird transplant hairs. Looks pretty fucked. It also looks like he may have worn one of those hair systems where they glue the toupee to your scalp, his skin looks like it had a reaction to the glue and is discolored.

article-2099259-11AA3C6D000005DC-77_634x422.jpg

4057A70800000578-4513354-image-a-28_1494988127768.jpg

Scalp%2BMicropigmentation.jpg

joey-2010.jpg

e0dd529e460ac6406702611f1e5e1b11.jpg

Depends on the face, body type and head shape. A handsome guy with a head of hair can look just as handsome if not more so with a shaved head.

I think Kelly Slater looks good bald. It's just a different look. Boyish with hair, rugged and handsome bald.

the actor Luke Goss (Nomak from Blade II) looks better now w/o hair IMO than in his 80s boyband/pop days

its all about the head shape

it seems to fit Jason Statham as well

i used to care about my hair but had to wash and style it every day, it just became a pain in the ass. also, i had to get a hair-cut every 2-3 weeks which was kind of annoying. i just decided to go no. 2 all over and that's that. no regrets.

Brian T City Ortega better hope he doesn't go bald.

Joey Lawrence with hair
Joey-joey-lawrence-31654593-400-300.jpg

6c7f5bf8b720220d566b4875b247c622.jpg

Joey+Lawrence+Brotherly+Love+(8).png

He still looked good here from 4 years ago
ee59db21148c8edb09cb2a1ef375e70b.jpg

But the last two years he fell off hard wtf happened he is only 43? He looked like he had the Aids on Big brother pale and unhealthy looking he lost some of his muscles too.

Without hair
hqdefault.jpg

joey-lawrence-blossom-1.jpg

and he had horrible hair plugs surgery to try to save it
8202d6d8-8490-4bd8-8120-9c538ba1b946.jpg

Former Tennis Stare James Blake a lot of chicks dug him when he had hair when he went bald and lost his hair he was just an after thought.
jamesba.jpg

Kelly Slater was pretty as fuck with hair
a11fbae559e2554bfcf484714b40c05a.jpg

6bbe75709ac9ec13e679a179873b1208.jpg

Him today
IMG_5839.png

lol @ that last pick.

And Lawrence looks like a gay Mexican cartel hairstylist now lmao

I don't really know who this dude is, but he looks pretty good without hair, actually. He's not as pretty and wouldn't appeal to teenage girls as much, but women over 23 would likely see him as more manly now.

I'm 40 and buzz my head real short now... I'm married but the 30-year old women at work seem to quite like me even though I'm no longer a pretty boy with long, golden locks. Don't sweat these things.
those women at work like you because you are married or taken, if you were single I doubt they would show interest a lot of younger women 20 to 30 years old want what they cant have.

The pictures you chose are less flattering in the bald catagory.

Stop being such a damn sissy worrying about ya hair, balding is a sign of maturity.

It makes you look less pretty and more intimidating. By that point you, evolutionarily speaking would likely have children and it's all a out being a dominant warrior to protect all that's yours and attracting mothers in their prime, not girls on their first time round the carousel.
You are a Giant though man you can get away with the bald head, I got a messed up head bro.

Back