Haha fixed fight.... c’mon

That was cringe. You could tell

1) cerrone purposely dove into Conors knee
2) the impact didn’t bother cerrone that much as you can clearly see him initiate a single
3) cerrone back tracks away from the single (why?)
4) takes several unanswered shoulders of which one hits the nose
5) dude had taken many folds damage to the nose in previous fights and actually fought

SingleUnripeLeafbird-size_restricted.gif
not that theres much point in talking about this to you since youve already made up your mind that it HAD to be fixed and there is no other possible explanation lol...but...
1)where do you get he purposely dove into his knee??? he was ducking the punch...was already in motion for a single when the knee collided...
2) the impact clearly did bother him on some level as he immediately move to stablize himself in a clinch...
3)he backtracks from the single because of the impact and because it wasnt there to take....which you can see in your gif...
4)takes unanswered shoulders ...one of which breaks his nose...
5)can you point out another fight where Donald got his nose broken and headkicked a moment later while his eyes were most likely still blurry from having his nose crunched? has your fight watching history not taught you that people get fucked up sometimes.....what they have been able to withstand previously doesnt = they can always withstand it...there are many many examples of this ripe thruout MMA

unless someone has proof...((do you all know what proof is?? thats where youre basing what youre saying not off your own irrational emotional response but from fact)).....you all need to sit down and check yourselves because when you come with this weakshit...you only make yourself look bad

Clearly a fix was in and Conor took liberties with Cerrone just there to fall over. Bethe against Ronda was a better actor.

Wasn't fixed, just solidified what most of us have been saying this entire lead up. That a Cowboy coming off getting finished twice in the last 7 months probably shouldn't have been his opponent if "testing himself" was truly the end goal. Their plan worked, i'll give them that. Give Conor a win and blow it up in media. But can't say that most of us didn't see this coming as much as we would have liked to see cowboy kick his head off just to see the look on Danas face after.

2) the impact didn’t bother cerrone that much as you can clearly see him initiate a single
5) dude had taken many folds damage to the nose in previous fights and actually fought

Idk if youre serious but conor hit the knee and was already airborn pulling his hips back. Look at conors right leg.
He took the shots to the nose because he was trying to hold conor from being hurt. Conor didnt allow any recovery.

That fact that you're being serious is cringe.

Sherdog is adorable.

I would of been very interested to see how the fight would of played out had those shoulder shots not done what they did. I think those were ultimately the deciding factor. The head kick was essentially all of about half a foot, but you could tell Cowboy was pretty wobbled from having his nose broke and eye blown up.

I have no doubt Conor would have won regardless, but I did find his initial straight left to be surprisingly sloppy and telegraphed. I was very surprised he even threw it, considering he has great pressure without throwing shots like that. I also was surprised that his follow up strikes didn’t put Cerrone away in a more painful fashion. I think Cowboy was just done after his nose was broke fairly quickly. Makes me wonder though...

This fight just made me really interested to see a Conor vs Masvidal bout

That fact that you're being serious is cringe.

Sherdog is adorable.
Youre blind man. Look at the gif again and swear to me that the knee hurt Cowboy

1) the ‘knee’ barely connects. It’s clearly the thigh region and it had limited range of motion as all the momentum was in conors left.
2) cerrone initiates single and decides to abandon

It
Idk if youre serious but conor hit the knee and was already airborn pulling his hips back. Look at conors right leg.
He took the shots to the nose because he was trying to hold conor from being hurt. Conor didnt allow any recovery.
It wasnt even a knee. Cerrone was hit by the thigh and there was not much power behind it as all the momentum was into conor’s left hand

watch again. Its clear that cerrone could have easily gone for the single and he was going there before he abandonned ship

Youre blind man. Look at the gif again and swear to me that the knee hurt Cowboy

1) the ‘knee’ barely connects. It’s clearly the thigh region and it had limited range of motion as all the momentum was in conors left.
2) cerrone initiates single and decides to abandon

lol.

*pats you on the head*

It

It wasnt even a knee. Cerrone was hit by the thigh and there was not much power behind it as all the momentum was into conor’s left hand

watch again. Its clear that cerrone could have easily gone for the single and he was going there before he abandonned ship

No..... It hits pretty hard. The hips are pulled back too.

You're not correct here. Not sure if you're a hater or like conspiracy.

No..... It hits pretty hard. The hips are pulled back too.

You're not correct here. Not sure if you're a hater or like conspiracy.
If Cerrone was hurt, he would have backed away. Instead he goes for the clinch and easily pushes Conor backwards. That’s not how hurt people behave

If Cerrone was hurt, he would have backed away. Instead he goes for the clinch and easily pushes Conor backwards. That’s not how hurt people behave

Hurt people normally clinch or go for a takedown. Creating space and distance for a striker when you've been shook is the worst strategy. Did you have skin in the game or something?

Hurt people normally clinch or go for a takedown. Creating space and distance for a striker when you've been shook is the worst strategy. Did you have skin in the game or something?
True for the clinch, but Cowboy pushed Conor away with no trouble. To me that’s indication he was not hurt by the ‘knee’ (thigh really)

no i didn’t bet :)

True for the clinch, but Cowboy pushed Conor away with no trouble. To me that’s indication he was not hurt by the ‘knee’ (thigh really)

no i didn’t bet :)

I don't think he was rocked but more shook. It hit pretty hard. Take that into account with the fact that Cerrone had his eyes closed and wasnt expecting it when it hit and it can shake you up.

Back