Haha fixed fight.... c’mon

Optimus15

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Those shoulder shots we’re hard, i mean they broke his god damn nose, then the high kicked rocked Cerrone which was then followed by a big shot. Cerrone couldn’t even get started. Fixed fight haha, Conor haters are on a whole new level.

What a new and original thread.

they rehearsed that knee at the beginning of the fight well. lol you're serious?

Probably not fixed

but only one guy turned up

Those shoulder shots we’re hard, i mean they broke his god damn nose, then the high kicked rocked Cerrone which was then followed by a big shot. Cerrone couldn’t even get started. Fixed fight haha, Conor haters are on a whole new level.
Broke his nose? Are you a doctor? Does a broken nose stop him from throwing punches or go for a takedown?

However, they would never claim an MMA fighter has any chance in boxing against Floyd. "It's the element of surprise. The element of surprise, my friend. Floyd ain't never seen anything like that. It's the Karate stance, bro. Conor throws punches that haven't yet been invented in boxing.". So i guess their level is probably a couple of levels below Conor's fans stupidity.

Those screaming fix are indeed mentally unstable.

after mendes people were screaming the fight was fixed.

After Aldo they screamed it was fixed.

Then eddie, now cowboy.

How is it unusual for a guy with over 90% finishing rate to knock a guy out? This is dumb.

Give it a month

Wasn’t fixed but just shows how bad Cerrone looked, getting rocked by literally every contact.

the state of sherdog these days...<{you!}>

You'd have to be a flat earther to believe that fight was fixed. People around here are absolute morons.

The fight was fixed.

For January 18th 2020. It was a fixed date.

Aldo was one-punched. Not much of an argument for a fix there.

Mendes was off the couch in a short notice fight and was doing well until he gassed, and then he got dropped and finished. Would have loved to see a full-camp rematch based on the first round.

Eddie always had a weak chin, but good recovery. But getting dropped, what, 4 times? Eventually you're just not going to recover.

The Cerrone fight is the only one on the list that actually looks fishy, but I'm more inclined to believe that Cerrone took an early out against a guy we all knew he would lose to anyway than to believe he got paid to throw a fight.

Broke his nose? Are you a doctor? Does a broken nose stop him from throwing punches or go for a takedown?

No but being picked apart on the feet, rocked and eating clean shots does.

In no universe was Cowboy winning that fight. He folded yet again but that’s on him, not Conor.

they rehearsed that knee at the beginning of the fight well. lol you're serious?
That was cringe. You could tell

1) cerrone purposely dove into Conors knee
2) the impact didn’t bother cerrone that much as you can clearly see him initiate a single
3) cerrone back tracks away from the single (why?)
4) takes several unanswered shoulders of which one hits the nose
5) dude had taken many folds damage to the nose in previous fights and actually fought

SingleUnripeLeafbird-size_restricted.gif

Look, I wanted Cowboy to headkick McGregor into retirement. But I knew this fight wouldn't go that way. Cerrone has been knocked out quite a bit, is prone to getting hit. And McGregor isn't someone you want to get tagged by regardless of what he's throwing at you. I wish the fight went differently... but wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which fills up first. Don't taint someone's career who's put on fight after fight for us by accusing him of taking a dive...

It's not a fix similar to conor bullshit excuses for his khabib loss

Aldo was one-punched. Not much of an argument for a fix there.

Mendes was off the couch in a short notice fight and was doing well until he gassed, and then he got dropped and finished. Would have loved to see a full-camp rematch based on the first round.

Eddie always had a weak chin, but good recovery. But getting dropped, what, 4 times? Eventually you're just not going to recover.

The Cerrone fight is the only one on the list that actually looks fishy, but I'm more inclined to believe that Cerrone took an early out against a guy we all knew he would lose to anyway than to believe he got paid to throw a fight.

Mendes was knocked out in the second round, he “let” conor up after having top position by going for an ill advised choke.

Eddie kept circling into conor’s left and barely utilized his wrestling.

There is footage of conor practicing the shot he landed on Aldo- how convenient.

And now cerrone is fishy, even though he landed a knee and headkick on him. Nobody makes any comment on the justin knockout though?

This is fucking stupid

Cowboy faked the blood and fucked up nose

what a farce!

Back