hah? How dumb do you all look for saying Lawler would easily KO Conor

Twood would just dump Connie on his head and KO him right there. Lol how everyone at 5'9" is the same size. <36>

He would and will do if they ever fight...Conor's power does not translate to WW (obviously).

LMAO @ comparing T-wood to a guy that KO's FW's....

Conor couldn't beat 9 day prep Nate Diaz. NATE DIAZ!!!! Not exactly a world beater. No disrespect for Nate, but he's no elite champion.

When you think weight classes are just a myth, we know who you're a super fan of.

I look dumb for plenty of reasons but this isn't one of them.

Lawler by murder

Tyron has the superior beard.

yeah, because offensive means defense!!!
yeah!!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9349-1347142980-9_preview.gif

Why isn't he doing the running man? I had a mean running man back in the day wearing my Z-Cavaricci's

Robbie would have made the leprechaun his bitch.

Lawl at the height reference to 'the choosing one' and Conor. If Conor stood behind Woodley, no one would know he was there.

That is dumb.
the Irish have always been vulnerable to American fighters.

TS, you need to do some research before making boards.

This is the same dipshit who started a thread to let us know that Conor McGregor, a professional fighter who has made millions of dollars fighting, could knock us all out. Mind = Blown

This is the same dipshit who started a thread to let us know that Conor McGregor, a professional fighter who has made millions of dollars fighting, could knock us all out. Mind = Blown
If I would have made the threads that TS have...I would have been banned....

This thread makes my heart sad. It also makes my brain dumb.

Back