hah? How dumb do you all look for saying Lawler would easily KO Conor

And then he goes to get ko'd in one punch. If someone like Tyrone could KO lawler imagine what Conor could do.

Mind you Tyrone and Conor are both 5'9 so dont act like Tyrone is that much bigger.
4553.jpg

Not dumb at all.

Conor was broken by a simple Nate Diaz one-two.

Lawler would end him.

I love Conor, but is really stupid to think he can fight at 170, they are pretty big.

Conor's reign will be at 145 and 155.

And then he goes to get ko'd in one punch. If someone like Tyrone could KO lawler imagine what Conor could do.

Mind you Tyrone and Conor are both 5'9 so dont act like Tyrone is that much bigger.
4553.jpg

How the fuck are you still able to make threads.

You have posted nothing but absolute bullshit over the last few weeks.

4553.jpg
Mods please take away this dude's ability to make threads.

Lawler might kill Conor for real, he'd at the very least give him a beating so bad the rest of Conors life would be effected.

4553.jpg
cant be as dumb as you with your naked Conor avatar...tool

I read:

hah? How dumb do I look for saying Lawler getting easily KO'd by Woodley is comparable to how he'd do vs Conor

lol, dumbass. Conor isn't nearly "explosive" enough to KO Robbie.

Meanwhile back here on Planet Earth:

ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

God I hope a ban is on the way, TS has gone full retard

How the fuck is TS not banned yet.

I'm a rabid Conor hater and I feel bad for his real non-delusional fans. It's idiots like the TS that makes you all look dumb.

Don't let them get to you TS. I thought it was a cool story

Back