• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ha! Kaepernick not signed to team because of RACISM

That whore blew up the 9ers locker by fucking Kap when she was with Aldon. It caused havoc in the locker room and the team was turning on each other, and Colin became hated. You can't have your "leader" be the guy that is "on an island" by himself. fucking lol

All over a hoe.
After you said that I found that she was with an NBA player John Wall.

This chick sounds like a team killer, and she basically sealed the deal that her boyfriend Kaep would not get hired this year by tweeting out that the ravens owner is a slavemaster.

Hopefully she's worth it to Kaep.

Honestly, they won't be together long term. And he basically threw away his NFL career for this Islamic BLM racist chick.

You can deflect all you want but the longer he is out of the league the more his claims are confirmed

You can deflect all you want but the longer he is out of the league the more his claims are confirmed

Colin is not a backup QB. He has to be the starter because the offense has to be built around his limited skills. Backups are supposed to be like coaches. They study and do everything they can to help the starter. They are supposed to be in the film room breaking down tape and working with the starter. Colin isn't that type of QB. He is incredibly low football IQ. He is a bang bang guy who can make one read and then run. No progressions. No talent to see what the defense might be doing. He would be an awful backup, and if you watched SF you know he is a shitty starter.

He should thank Jim and those khaki pants for all his success (and the defense).

Dude, the Seahawks let him go, THE SEAHAWKS. You know, the team from Seattle? If they let him go, wouldn't you say they let him go because he's not up to snuff being an NFL quarterback? Was it the 49ers fault they were so racist as to give him a giant contract, then let him go after he started playing like dogshit?

He is incredibly low football IQ. He is a bang bang guy who can make one read and then run. No progressions. No talent to see what the defense might be doing. He would be an awful backup, and if you watched SF you know he is a shitty starter.

He should thank Jim and those khaki pants for all his success (and the defense).
Let me guess. You would say the same about every AA qb that is in or has been in the NFL. Are you upset your Stormfront was shut down?

This guy is just a real of work all the way around. Real loyal to his teammates also.

http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/kaepernick-aldon-smith-nessa-49ers-locker-room-drama/

Source: Aldon Smith-Nessa love triangle a factor in Kaepernick’s locker room drama
Kyle McLorg

Just before the morning kickoffs, Jay Glazer reported that Colin Kaepernick is “on an island” in the 49ers’ locker room. A source informed me of the significant divide in the locker room regarding Kaepernick some time ago, and now multiple sources have told me that one reason for the tension is Kaepernick’s relationship with Aldon Smith’s ex-girlfriend Nessa.

Most of you remember the Nessa rumors: She had once been dating Smith, and when a relationship blossomed between she and Kaepernick, tension ensued between Smith and his quarterback. The story really picked up steam following Smith’s hit and run incident, with reports that the hit and run followed an altercation in practice.

A source told me that the practice altercation never happened, but that the love triangle, and the subsequent tension in the locker room, is very real.

This morning, an independent source confirmed what I was told a few weeks ago: that a significant divide has formed in the locker room, and a large number of Colin Kaepernick’s teammates have turned on him. While it’s unclear whether his recent poor performance plays a role, I’ve been told by more than one person that Kaepernick’s relationship with Nessa, and his fallout with Smith, are to blame. The source said that many of the players simply don’t like Kaepernick.

A divided locker room would certainly go a long way in explaining some of the 49ers’ on field struggles. BASG will continue to report as more details on this situation emerge.

Let me guess. You would say the same about every AA qb that is in or has been in the NFL. Are you upset your Stormfront was shut down?

lmao, you are obviously trolling. Every football fan knows Kap is terrible QB from the neck up.

I think Wilson is a top 3 or 4 QB in the NFL. The guy is smart and dedicated. It has nothing to do with color.

Fuck kaep and his girl with a chainsaw

We have the Bennett brothers to fire up the right wing whiny babies so no need for kaep anymore.

Only way this gon end is with her getting her ass kicked and him winding up in prison because of it.

I can see it now "that's why your bitch ass aint playing foo-" smack bang crash.

Its inevitable

Lots of guys sit and you damn well know owners hate it. But if they all started cutting everyone this would turn into a real shit show. But kaep does more then just kneel, he has made a number of stupid comments including comparing cops to slave wranglers, saying the "system doesn't need tweaking, it needs to be blown up" (I'm texting that off memory, might be a little off) he wore the Fidel Castro shirt which by itself could have been overlooked but he's already in the spotlight and he wore it to a press conference and when called on it actually went to bat and defended Fidel as a good person. The pig cop socks, his girl now posting the slave meme etc... it's gone beyond the national anthem thing to the point you have to wonder how focused he would even be towards sports.

Well, Kaepernick is a very mediocre QB in my opinion.

Though sherdog is sub-mediocre on race related issues. I would grade it an F. Maybe a K if the scale went that low.

He's a one option/run qb that got figured out, he can't scramble and has a low fb iq. The guy has been fined for racial comments and people defend him crying racism. lol

Last edited:
You forgot Teddy is still there. Should be able to play in a few weeks. They've got all the mediocre QB they can afford.

Bridgewater > Kaepernick. He has a higher ceiling, is younger, smarter, never makes the news for the wrong reasons.

After you said that I found that she was with an NBA player John Wall.

This chick sounds like a team killer, and she basically sealed the deal that her boyfriend Kaep would not get hired this year by tweeting out that the ravens owner is a slavemaster.

Hopefully she's worth it to Kaep.

Honestly, they won't be together long term. And he basically threw away his NFL career for this Islamic BLM racist chick.

This right here.

All I know is I thought Alex Smith got did dirty by the Niners and Kaepernick. I gave Kaepernick the benefit of the doubt initially, but once he started sucking and trying to play Civil Rights leader, I became a Chiefs fan. It was beautiful what they did to the Patriots.

Lmao at this bandwagoner.

It's racist that I'm not signed and that Jeff Bezos hasn't given me his job yet. If racism didn't exist I would be in the NFL AND CEO of Amazon. Stupid Hitlers!!!

If thats how you think then we would have 100 million idiots wanting to be QB's or wanting to be Amazon CEO's. Thats not possible, we would have too many cowboys and no indians. No, no, It's best you stay making them McValue meals. We hungry and we need to eat.

Another example of a woman fucking it up.
Is it worth having a pair of tits to cup on the reg?
For him it was obviously. He had to convince her parents he was a "believer" and did so by any means necessary to secure that pussy.

I'm surprised now that he's engaged to her that he actually pretends to care about his bullshit cause anymore.

And the reason he doesn't have a job now isn't because he isn't good enough to be a backup, it's because no one wants to pay that salary for him to be a back up.

Last edited:
Yeah, Kap is a political activist in the way Jules from Pulp Fiction was a vegetarian.

th

Fuck the haters. When you can rock a mini-skirt this hard you should get a pass on anything you do.

gettyimages-673036398.jpg

That's neither a skirt nor mini.
And she's not rocking it.

Also, is that the "black" football player I keep hearing about?
Lol.

Back