• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ha! Kaepernick not signed to team because of RACISM

You can be blatantly openly unapologetically racist then put a left-wing veneer on it and it's called social justice.

Or so he thought.

It's not really about controlling your woman, but more about finding a woman in control.

There's no such thing as a woman "in control" if she doesn't have a man in her life. You don't ever see married, radical feminists. Those idiots are always the result of being untethered to a man.

The funny thing is, all those radical feminists are the ones asking for rape play in the bedroom.

Any of you who are capable of having an intelligent conversation with a woman, go ask your significant other if I'm right. Every woman's dream (either consciously or unconsciously) is to be dominated by a powerful man.

There's no such thing as a woman "in control" if she doesn't have a man in her life. You don't ever see married, radical feminists. Those idiots are always the result of being untethered to a man.

The funny thing is, all those radical feminists are the ones asking for rape play in the bedroom.

Any of you who are capable of having an intelligent conversation with a woman, go ask your significant other if I'm right. Every woman's dream (either consciously or unconsciously) is to be dominated by a powerful man.

I'm not getting into that and my original point didn't make any reference to feminists, so I'm not sure why you're bringing them up. My only point is, in my experiences, it's best to find a girl who knows how to control her emotions than it is date one with impulse issues that you have to control. That was my only point.

By the way, you need to be careful lumping all feminists into one rape-loving group. Your claims are very specific and probably needs to be looked at more on an individual basis than how you're currently doing it.

I'm not getting into that and my original point didn't make any reference to feminists, so I'm not sure why you're bringing them up. My only point is, in my experiences, it's best to find a girl who knows how to control her emotions than it is date one with impulse issues that you have to control. That was my only point.

By the way, you need to be careful lumping all feminists into one rape-loving group. Your claims are very specific and probably needs to be looked at more on an individual basis than how you're currently doing it.

Naa. I'll stand by my original post.

If you publicly disrespect a nations national anthem, claiming you're persecuted whilst being paid millions for playing a sport then you deserve to be ostracized.

You can not expect an American to give you his money while you stand on his flag.

Yeah, she's using his punk ass to push her agenda. I hope he leaves a pimps money on the table

I don't get involved in the personal lives of pro athletes, so I know nothing of this lady or her situation, but one has to question her motives knowing Kaepernick's situation. This is about the dumbest thing she could've done. I wonder if she stopped for one second and thought about how she was forcing the hand of the Ravens' owner. Their behavior is so self-destructive.

On top of that, she chose Ray Lewis to use as the example. Could she be any more clueless? Ray Lewis is a demi-god in that organization and to that city. She could've found a way to tie in Flacco and probably been okay, but Ray Lewis is an untouchable. She messed up on a few different levels.

I don't get involved in the personal lives of pro athletes, so I know nothing of this lady or her situation, but one has to question her motives knowing Kaepernick's situation. This is about the dumbest thing she could've done. I wonder if she stopped for one second and thought about how she was forcing the hand of the Ravens' owner. Their behavior is so self-destructive.

On top of that, she chose Ray Lewis to use as the example. Could she be any more clueless? Ray Lewis is a demi-god in that organization and to that city. She could've found a way to tie in Flacco and probably been okay, but Ray Lewis is an untouchable. She messed up on a few different levels.

Also, that Ray Lewis will stab you to death and get off scottfree!

MONEY > JUSTICE > RACE

Also, that Ray Lewis will stab you to death and get off scottfree!

MONEY > JUSTICE > RACE

Yeah, I'm not a Ray Lewis fan. In a perfect world, he's in jail for murder, but I was just touching upon how important he is to that organization and city.

70 % of the league is black, its racist as hell, why aren't there more white people?

Colin isn't on a team because his skills don't match what he wants to be paid

The man just isn't a great QB, he's very easy to figure out, so defenses will crush him every time
Why are there not more Asian, Muslim, and White people signed onto the starting roster? Fucking racist.

Well, look at the positions she takes. She's obviously not very bright.

It's a non story, bullshit, like the other 5 threads you start a day. You're clearly just making these threads to have people you agree with scream into your echo chamber.

Don't tell anybody but...

I think RAR is a troll.

Yeah, she's using his punk ass to push her agenda. I hope he leaves a pimps money on the table

hqdefault.jpg

Fuck the haters. When you can rock a mini-skirt this hard you should get a pass on anything you do.

gettyimages-673036398.jpg

There is so many things wrong with this.

1st of all, the National Anthem should be banned from games. Seriously, it's annoying and it takes time...Make it like the UFC....Really, I don't need the national anthem before games, it's so Third World Country like...(It will make sense on the olympics or World cup, where people are representing their country).

2nd of all, Crapernick sucks but let him not stand, seriously who gives a shit? OOo yeah I forgot, Sensitive Right Wingers who get butthurt over this lol...Seriously, you people cry over SJWs being overly sensitive, but yet a crappy football player not standing up rustled the crap out of you? lol

3rd of all, Crapernick sucks....It has nothing to do with racism, he just sucks.

Whether he's poison or not, she's being scapegoated as the reason for not signing him. They weren't ever going to sign him. I'd like to think multi-billion dollar sports clubs put emphasis on rationality over emotions.

That whore blew up the 9ers locker by fucking Kap when she was with Aldon. It caused havoc in the locker room and the team was turning on each other, and Colin became hated. You can't have your "leader" be the guy that is "on an island" by himself. fucking lol

All over a hoe.

Kaepernick does not stand for the national anthem because of his own racism so I guess it's wash.

Back