• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gyno does not make your pec deformed. An injury does.

I done a few cycles few years ago and never recovered from the gyno it gave me.

It’s bout the clearest case of gyno I have ever seen.
I disagree.

The fact that it is only affecting one side proves its an injury. Steroid related gyno is ALWAYS affecting both titties

Gyno can happen from using anti-inflammatory medicines as well.

There are some antipsych meds than can cause gyno, but in Israel's case, it's likely he's just a cheat; which is disappointing.

I called him to be a champ from day one, but I can never honestly get behind anyone who is a cheat.

If he indeed is, for shame. Especially considering his anti-cheating rhetoric.

Reactions: 7th
I had the same thing when my boyfriend sucked too hard on my nipple. Was worth it though...

my friend made the comment that it looked like izzy was losing his hair line and maybe he took finasteride which has been known to give dudes bad side effects.
I would say it is a banned substance. Hell you cannot pass a doping test with corticosteroid cream if you have a skin condition which is used only in topical application. And these things are selled without prescription.

Gyno on only one boob is very rare tho.

Did he have this in previous fights? If not it’s a sure flag of gyno. Lockdown in New Zealand? Who knows maybe a good time to cycle with no risk. Messed up his PCT if so

It's a hormonal condition that can affect habitual steroid users. Not really common to see it in only one tit though. But I'm no doctor, or roider so who tf knows
In cases of steroid-related gyno, it's usually one nipple. That is far more common than both. Just fyi.

Back