Gyno does not make your pec deformed. An injury does.

Can someone educate me on gyno?
Gynocamastia? Not sure on the spelling.
It's basically male breasts. It can occur naturally, rarely, but is usually the result of aging and reduced testosterone, or a side effect of ped use. Izzy aint that old and that showed up over night.

TS literally has no idea what hes talking about.

- it looks EVERYTHING like gynecomastia

images

343645.jpg

- it looks NOTHING like a pectoral tear

PecTear.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Gynocamastia? Not sure on the spelling.
It's basically male breasts. It can occur naturally, rarely, but is usually the result of aging and reduced testosterone, or a side effect of ped use. Izzy aint that old and that showed up over night.
Could be an injury but Adesanya didnt fight like he was injured.

Could be an injury but Adesanya didnt fight like he was injured.
No. It can't be an injury. It literally is gyno. What the source of the gyno is you can question but calling it anything else is just factually incorrect.

If it's an injury, its an injury in the sense that he took something to recover from an injury and got gyno as a result of whatever he took. The injury indirectly caused the gyno, sure but it is the drugs. He didn't get that without drugs. A floppy boob is not an injury. It is a growth from having high estrogen. It's called a breast.

maxresdefault.jpg
it is 100% gynecomastia from steroid usage

Last edited:
The UFC is letting him take peds and this fight was fixed because he's a star in the enormous NZ PPV market.

It's so unfair and I for one am extremely upset about it and will continue to express my opinions on this Internet discussion forum.

Back