Guys you just cant root against

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
name some of the fighters you just cant root against no matter who they are fighting.

Werdum is one for sure. Even when he fought Fedor I wasn't even that upset he broke the streak, the dude is just hilariously lovable.

Fedor is a man I will never root against, I have so much admiration and respect for him.

Lawler seems like such a chill human being with a tremendous amount of professionalism and when he talks he almost sounds goofy.

Sam Alvey, although he just got the living shit kicked out of him, has a fun vibe to him Id like to see him do well even with his limited skillset.

Machida has a bushido spirit and has a gentle nature. he is a total class act.

This may be unpopular, but Reem happens to be a really swell chap. His Reem documentary series has really put a nice light on him. I always find myself rooting for him.

Jds is another gentle giant. He is just a really nice dude, cant really root against him.

Rashad has been one of my favorite guys for years. he has such an insanely high fight iq and intellect. He trash talks and he acts like a dick sometimes, but he seems like a great guy out of the cage.

Saku and Fedor.

If Pride would have been sadistic enough to make these two fight back in the day, I'm not sure what I'd do.

Fedor, JDS, Hunt, Glover, Shogun, Machida, Wand, Nick Diaz, BJ Penn.

and yeah Fedor too of course. Though I don't want him to come back.

Werdum is one for sure. Even when he fought Fedor

Fedor is a man I will never root against

o7x1oEZ.gif

Edgar, Arlovski, Machida, Franklin (if he fights again)

Saku and Fedor.

If Pride would have been sadistic enough to make these two fight back in the day, I'm not sure what I'd do.

Saku once said in an interview that was the only fight he ever turned down in his career.
Thank fuck for that.

Gomi, Bj, Shogun, JDS, Rampage, Rumble, DC, Max hollaway, Mizugaki, gegard moose,

used to be Giblert, Lombard, and A. Silva...... 8(

I'll take this as a fighter I'm not necessarily a huge fan of, but would like to see successful enough and happy, so...

Easily Cub Swanson. In the WEC days I wasn't really a fan, So Cal tat and just, well, look at him. But after following his career and interviews I've realized he is a great, great person. Who and what he fights for is genuine and heartfelt.

Werdum is one for sure. Even when he fought Fedor I wasn't even that upset he broke the streak, the dude is just hilariously lovable.

Werdum.. really? I make it a point to root against him.

Can't see how anyone could root against Condit.

Back