Guys you just cant root against

Donald cerrone, Jon Dodson, Johnny Hendricks, jake rosholt, Julie kedzie, glover teixeria, Albert manners

Donald cerrone, Jon Dodson, Johnny Hendricks, jake rosholt, Julie kedzie, glover teixeria, Albert manners

I thought of Cerrone as well.

Not sure I buy into Hendricks.

Johny Hendricks.

Such a loveable goof with a sweet ride.

BvLg6moIMAAMNet.png:large

Johny Hendricks.

Such a loveable goof with a sweet ride.

BvLg6moIMAAMNet.png:large

All the guys who make fun of Johny for that are just jealous they didn't get to grow up and ride around town in a fucking tank.

Mike Kyle

Just kidding. I root against him like everyone else, including his corner.

I'll take this as a fighter I'm not necessarily a huge fan of, but would like to see successful enough and happy, so...

Easily Cub Swanson. In the WEC days I wasn't really a fan, So Cal tat and just, well, look at him. But after following his career and interviews I've realized he is a great, great person. Who and what he fights for is genuine and heartfelt.

I feel that! I hope for the best for Cub, we need more guys like him in MMA

It might not be a superstar like some that have been named but I always rooted for Chris Lytle. Just seemed like a real good guy and hard worker.

Werdum, hunt, cro cop, Hendo, the Chris, j-lau, gsp, Lawler, bj penn, McGregor, yoel Romero and probably some others

Machida, Saku. GSP.

Saku was probably the first MMA fighter I was a fan of, as a result I cant stand Wand.

Infact he would be at the top of the list of who you always root against. so glad I never have to watch him fight again.

Saku and Fedor.

If Pride would have been sadistic enough to make these two fight back in the day, I'm not sure what I'd do.

Cmon we all know Pride was absolutely sadistic enough to do it, I would be willing to bet the only reason it didn't happen was Fedors hand injury.

Back