Social Guys spends a lot of $ for leg lengthening surgery

Good for the guy. I can absolutely understand how shitty it would be to walk around at 5'2". This guy doesn't want to be tall, he just wants to barely pass for average height and I don't blame him.

Height privilege is something we should all fight against.

Fk u shorty!

I'm not sure if it's worth the issues that come with this sort of surgery decades down the road. Yeah it's terrible being 5"2, but I still rather be pain free in my elderly days. Just have to deal with this dice roll.

Those guys should just join Sherdog and immediately grow to 6'5''

Also with leg lengthening, unless you lengthen your arms it's gonna look weird. Maybe ArtemGOAT had leg lengthening done as well, so his arms look so short?

nvJiETW6uhafKjvuyrXIxyV7yE8gpFFGJZYLdANDxZE.jpg

can someone do this picture but make the legs short snd the arms lomg?

I'm not sure if it's worth the issues that come with this sort of surgery decades down the road. Yeah it's terrible being 5"2, but I still rather be pain free in my elderly days. Just have to deal with this dice roll.

u think a rich horse jockey would trade his life to be roy nelson size?

I meant the motivations people have for having these surgeries is the same; not that the surgeries themselves are similar. Thought that was obvious.

Well, if we're going to ignore the intensity of the surgery, why not compare it with putting on a hat, or wiping your mouth after eating a hot dog?

To be fair, I agree with your point. In fact, I think, putting aside motivations and intensity of the procedure, being a short dude is a larger social handicap than being a flat chested woman.

A 5'2" guy I can understand having this done.

Anybody ~5'6" and over, it seems excessive.

Just IMO.

Also, 5" is a serious gain. His body proportions have to be kind of f#$ked up now.

I'm absolutely stunned rhat you could just lengthen your legs - presumably 4 bones, tib fib on both sides by such an amount and have any chance at all of even 50 percent mobility, especially at 30 years old!

Like, how long are the tib/fib bones of a 5'2" guy?? Like 18 inches, maybe? Extending that by almost a third? Four bones and all the ligaments, nerves and muscles? That sounds insane.

I'm absolutely stunned rhat you could just lengthen your legs - presumably 4 bones, tib fib on both sides by such an amount and have any chance at all of even 50 percent mobility, especially at 30 years old!

Like, how long are the tib/fib bones of a 5'2" guy?? Like 18 inches, maybe? Extending that by almost a third? Four bones and all the ligaments, nerves and muscles? That sounds insane.

Different case but here's a before and after.

_115788257_350e75a7-942e-4aaa-8da0-6916badd6232.jpg.webp

A hole is drilled into the leg bones - which are then broken in two. A metal rod is surgically fitted inside and held in place by a number of screws. The rod is then slowly lengthened by up to 1mm each day, extending until the patient reaches the desired height and their bones can heal back together.

Different case but here's a before and after.

_115788257_350e75a7-942e-4aaa-8da0-6916badd6232.jpg.webp

A hole is drilled into the leg bones - which are then broken in two. A metal rod is surgically fitted inside and held in place by a number of screws. The rod is then slowly lengthened by up to 1mm each day, extending until the patient reaches the desired height and their bones can heal back together.

complete madness
unless its meant to fix a physical despair

Same reason fat people get lypo or ugly people get plastic surgery or hair transplants. Some people are insecure

I can't imagine wanting to go through a surgery like that. I just imagine legs breaking all over the place like Silva/Weidman/McGregor.

Then again, I can't imagine living life as a 5'2 male, either. I'm fairly short at 5'8, but damn.....

Not that much more expensive than my veneers considering the wide gap in the procedures

Make my wife carry a high lux mini flashlight for protection

Last edited:
Only 27 grand to cut you apart and give you 5"? You can't add 5" to your house for that money.

In his case he was starting really low at 5'2, worth the trouble. Sometimes you'll see guys that are like 5'8 who want the surgery which is a bit absurd.

Fuck that. I’d do it even if I were 5’10”

In his case he was starting really low at 5'2, worth the trouble. Sometimes you'll see guys that are like 5'8 who want the surgery which is a bit absurd.

Seems like the kind of thing where everyone that gets it then spends the rest of their life convincing themselves they don't regret it. I'm surprised doctors are even allowed to do this. I can't imagine giving up my ability to walk and run properly for a anything.

Back