Social Guys spends a lot of $ for leg lengthening surgery

damn, at age 30 though? he must have zero agility after this.

Likely a good investment, not only will he be able to attract a more desirable partner, he'll also make a lot more money
0*-tBLrnBTeJL9RQ0U.
Having done more than a few scatter plots, that one looks sus.

There was a thread on reddit with a guy who had gone through this procedure detailing his experience, it sounded pretty brutal and miserable. I can't recall how it ended, but I think he had given up on the idea of ever running again.

I feel bad for dudes who are that short. They face completely unfair prejudice that is widely socially accepted.

Edit : Found the link. Worth reading through, kind of interesting and sad.

If reincarnation is real I think people who are mean to short guys reincarnate as a short aka a "manlet".

I would do it if I was short let alone 5"2. I have heard the long term negative results is early artheritis and an inability to ever be 100% strong in your legs. Still that is worth going from 5'2 to 5'7

Last edited:
when you're tall people think they can pick fights with you for no reason

except that it's a million times more invasive and hard to do

I meant the motivations people have for having these surgeries is the same; not that the surgeries themselves are similar. Thought that was obvious.

A 5'2" guy I can understand having this done.

Anybody ~5'6" and over, it seems excessive.

Just IMO.

Also, 5" is a serious gain. His body proportions have to be kind of f#$ked up now.

That just sounds so excruciatingly painful. I’m short but fuck they man, having your bones cracked and your calf muscles stretched like that? Who knows what the long term consequences of that would be.

Lionel Messi had growth hormones injected in his legs, every night, when he was a kid.

There was a thread on reddit with a guy who had gone through this procedure detailing his experience, it sounded pretty brutal and miserable. I can't recall how it ended, but I think he had given up on the idea of ever running again.

I feel bad for dudes who are that short. They face completely unfair prejudice that is widely socially accepted.

Edit : Found the link. Worth reading through, kind of interesting and sad.

this is fascinating. Thanks for sharing

This guy in Turkey spent about $27,000 for leg lengthening surgery. Says it has changed his life; makes him feel a lot better. He added 5 inches.

--
Ibrahim Alğan paid $26,850 for surgery to make his legs longer.

The 30-year-old told Insider he hated being short. "When you're short, you start 1-0 down."

Alğan, who's 30, is from the city of Adana in southern Turkey. He was 5-foot-2 and had strong feelings about his height.

"If you're shorter, people don't take you as seriously as a tall person," he told Insider. He said he felt he wasn't confident enough to help students at his school.

"I strongly believe that charisma is one of the must-have features in leadership," he said. "When you're short, you start 1-0 down."

Alğan said his colleagues made jokes about his height at least once a week. He said he felt tall people around him were more popular and had more opportunities. "They were more advantageous in both private relationships and recruitment," he said.

He said he'd never forgotten his first girlfriend telling him she wished he was taller, and said derogatory comments throughout his life "have always remained" like "a wound in me."

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/leg-lengthening-surgery-changed-life-090000440.html

--

Wouldn't it look odd to just length your legs, because the other parts of your body are not in propotion?

I am happy for the guy. Hope everthing works out for him.
That's got to hurt.

It's his legs though, hope he have a good life after surgery.

That surgery isn't good for quality of life. You become limited in life afterwards. It's supposed to be for fixing physical deformities like uneven legs. You aren't supposed to use it to stretch out 5 inches. You also look weird as shit. Your arms and body are still the same size.

That's a lot of pain for being 5'7.. hope he's happy..

That just sounds so excruciatingly painful. I’m short but fuck they man, having your bones cracked and your calf muscles stretched like that? Who knows what the long term consequences of that would be.

People will judge, but it’s essentially the same as breast implants.

It sounds like the guy in that Reddit thread was never able to run again or do leg workouts.

Is it worth permanent damage to your legs where you've got the agility of a 75 year old to go from 5'6 to 5'9?

Back