Guys please help me :(

You are constipated from too many supplements.

Take a dump.
not that easy when it gets to this stage, gonna need some decent laxitives.
between you and me and this goes know where else, i spent 3 days in hospital last year because i couldnt take a shit fuck i thought i was dying

You're in the UK, you guys get free healthcare.

Go to the fuckin hospital, and stop asking internet strangers who hate Honda Housey for medical advice.

you might have an appendicitis, go to doctor to get checked. good luck

Thats what you get from swallowing loads

I know its not forum related, but it is the only place I can get quick answer.

My stomach is killing me for some reason at on/off basis every 2 minutes :(

The main area is the bottom part of stomach but it also affects middle section as well.

I have only Nurofen at home, will that help?

Thank you guys.

I'm a doctor. Be more specific about your symptoms so I can make a proper diagnosis.

The question about asking whether to take neurofen for indigestion pain shows this is a troll thread, or TS is incredibly stupid

Quit trying to fight it and just embrace the power of the Darkside.

I know its not forum related, but it is the only place I can get quick answer.

My stomach is killing me for some reason at on/off basis every 2 minutes :(

The main area is the bottom part of stomach but it also affects middle section as well.

I have only Nurofen at home, will that help?

Thank you guys.

Could it be gallstones too I guess, dont take that neurofen either way bozo, go get examined.

I'm a doctor. Be more specific about your symptoms so I can make a proper diagnosis.
Doc, I have an issue. When I throw ropes, it seems that too much liquid comes out, like 2 or 3 quarts.....Help!

We gonna get paid for helping?

Quit trying to fight it and just embrace the power of the Darkside.
tumblr_o01jutMmYR1qfo4qoo1_400.gif

You're in the UK, you guys get free healthcare.

Go to the fuckin hospital, and stop asking internet strangers who hate Honda Housey for medical advice.

Meanwhile, in the land of the great, I get charged $325 to not have healthcare. This year I'm getting charged almost $700!

I know. I sound poor.

How are you using the computer with your head in your ass? Of course this will cause stomach pain.

Back